Spanish Wine Tour From Madrid
OverviewVisit three wineries and taste more than 10 wines in Madrid Wine Region (D.O Vinos de Madrid). Accompanied by an accomplished guide, explore the beautiful wine making region and learn about complex production processes in atmospheric wine cellars, known as bodegas. Sample signature wines grown in the area and gain fascinating insight into the culinary heritage of Spain’s capital city on this enriching epicurean tour. Numbers are limited to 19 on this small-group tour, ensuring personalized attention from your guide.
- All taxes, fuel surcharges and service fees included
- Enjoy a day away from the hustle and bustle of the city
- Family friendly
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
Know More about this tourLeave central Madrid and head into the surrounding countryside, passing through the sleepy villages and meadows that typify the area. As you travel by air-conditioned minibus, your guide will talk to you about wines made in the area surrounding Madrid.
About 19 miles (30km) away from the capitals center, youll find yourself in the heart of the Madrid's main winemaking area, known as Vinos de Madrid a Spanish Denominacin de origen (DO) territory. All wines produced here adhere to strict production guidelines so they have are able to proudly display the DO Madrid labels on their bottles an indication of the region's high-quality wine.
The area boasts a real mix of traditional and contemporary wineries, all dotted around an area extending from the central mountain range to the Tagus River Valley. Visit three of the regions best estates to sample quality red and white wines. Roughly halfway through your tour, your guide will give you several options for lunch (own expense).
Visit three of the regions contemporary and centennial wineries,tasting the wine with the winemakers amid medieval towns, old vineyards and gorgeous picturesque views.
Please note that this itinerary is an example only and may be subject to change.
Inclusions for Spanish Wine Tour From Madrid
- Transport by air-conditioned minibus or van-3 guided winery visits with the owners and winemakers.
- Wine tasting: A taste of generous samples of over 10 wines between whites and reds (local grapes Tempranillo and Malvar among others)
- Snacks of cheese, iberico products or olive oil will be included at the wineries
- Small group tour maximum 19 people (average of 8 people)
- Transportation in an air conditioned minivan or bus.
- An expert bilingual local wine guide during the whole the tour
Exclusions for Spanish Wine Tour From Madrid
- Gratuities (optional)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Until April 1th the tour have a duration of 8 hours after April 1th the tour will last 6 hours.
Minimum age for wine tasting is 18 years
A moderate amount of walking is involved
Not wheelchair accessible
Operated by a bilingual guide in English and Spanish
We recommend to take a strong breakfast.
Minimum number of participants for tour to take place is 3. There is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation if there are not enough passengers to meet requirements. In the event of this occurring, you will be offered an alternative or full refund
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.