Special City Night Tour - Seoul
OverviewWhen the sun goes down, head up Mt. Namsan to see traditional noblemens houses, and then to the top of N Seoul Tower. From there to bustling shoppers paradise Dongdaemun and Seoullo7017 and Rose Garden where you can feel the most beautiful night in Seoul.
Know More about this tourSeoul is one of rare cities has longer than 600 years history as a capital of Korea since Chosun dynasty. Because of its long enough history, the city gives unique impression to visitors with beautiful mix of old tradition and modern culture. Especially in the night time of the day, Seoul twinkles the balance between old and new. 360 view from N Seoul tower is one of option to find them.
Seoul used to be a walled capital of Chosun dynasty. Geographic character and its importance in old time, Chosun had to worry about invasion from the both land and sea. Namsan was so important place for watchdog to protect its capital. 360 view from N Seoul tower shows how important it was. Night city view from the tower is amazing. With the view from North Korea to further down after Kangnam, you are not a stranger any longer. Lighting show at night time is another attraction not to miss. If you are in love and with love, dont forget "Lock of love"
Most of tourist sites are closed after sunset except Namsan Hanok traditional house village. It is the best place to understand more on Korean history through architecture.
- Seoul night tour tower and old village etc. with a friendly and knowledgeable guide
- N Seoul Tower, Greatest 360 view of Seoul
- Namsan Hanok Traditional house tour in the evening, Finding Seoul tradition
- Seoullo 7017, the most favorite visit in Seoul at night
- Lotte Shopping Center, Finding Global trend in Dongdaemun
Hotel(Seoul) Namsan Hanok Village N Seoul Tower Seoullo 7017 DDP(LED Rose Garden)Dongdaemun or Hotel(Seoul)
Inclusions for Special City Night Tour
- Professional English Guide
- Admission Fee
- Pick-up & Drop-off Service(In Seoul)
Exclusions for Special City Night Tour
- Personal Expenses
Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 1 day of travel. In this case confirmation will be received as soon as possible, subject to availability
Namsan Hanok Village will be replaced to Bukchon Hanok Village on Mondays.
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You Might Also Like
- Jindo Miracle Sea Road Festival (Depart from Seoul)
- Boseong Green Tea Festival from Seoul
- Night Food Tour in Seoul with Traditional and Modern Cuisine
- Group Seochon Korean BBQ Walking Tour
- 4 in 1 Tour Strawberry Picking and Nami Island with The Garden of Morning Calm
- Seoul Highlights Small-Group Tour with Lunch and Nanta Show
- Seoul Private Choose-Your-Own-Adventure Tour
- Korean Culture Walking Tour with Gyeongbokgung Palace