Special Combo: 1day Bike Rental Plus Colosseum - Rome
Overview1 day bike rental to reach all places not accesible for busses or car. Discover the best hidden treausers of Rome enjoying its beautiful alleyways and explore one the main symbol of the Capital: the Colosseum
Know More about this tourChoose among a city bike, a trekking bike, a mountain bike or an e-bike and be free to ride around the most beautiful city in the world. You will a full day bike rental and have fun reaching all little streets and alleyways not accesible otherwise than by bike. Rome provides you several chances to enjoy your vacations and you can exploit this offer to see the best of the city, discover all hidden places and appreciate the amazing parks and villas all over the city. Enjoy 1hour official skip the line guided tour of the Colosseum. Learn about the spectacular games and bloody battles that were held inside. Hear aboutthe techniques of construction invented by the Romans, the incredible ability of the gladiators, the violent fighting between exotic animals and the high level of technology achieved by Roman engineers to built the Colosseum.
Walk around the first tiers and reach the arena to learn about the trapdoors and all the mechanisms used to animate the games. Your guide will keep you entertained with stories ofsea-battles, the cages where lions were kept before the games started, the rooms in which gladiators were waiting before they reached the arena, the executions, and the excitement of the spectators attending the most spectacular, fantastic, and expensive games in human history.After exploring the first level you will reach the second tiers to enjoy the best inside and outside view and of the Colosseum. The tour will end in front of the official book shop of the Colosseum where you can find a wide assortment of books about the Colosseum. Your tour guide will be at disposal to answer all of your questions and curiosities.
Inclusions for Special Combo: 1day Bike Rental Plus Colosseum
- City Bike - Trekking Bike - Mountain Bike - E-bike as you choose
- INSURANCE Towards damage to third parties
- Light front and rear
- A nice snack x each participant
- Colosseum guided tour
- Small-group tour
- Walking tour
- Professional Tour Guide
- Skip the line, special entrance
- Entrance ticket Colosseum
- Headset system
Exclusions for Special Combo: 1day Bike Rental Plus Colosseum
- Hotel pickup and drop-off (if option not selected)
- Transportation to/from attractions
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
not available for children under 10 years old
A moderate amount of walking is involved
Important: please note that you cannot get to the Colosseum with large bags, backpacks, or suitcases. You may bring small bags, but there is no cloakroom service inside the Colosseum to accommodate large items
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You Might Also Like
- Gladiator of Ancient Rome - semi private tour
- Small Group Tour of Colosseum With Dungeons
- Colosseum restricted areas and Dungeons Small Group Tour
- Ancient Rome Semi Private Tour with Access from the Gladiator entrance
- Segway Tour Villa Borghese
- James Bond Spectre Tour through Rome
- Wifi everywhere in Rome
- Va, pensiero: the best of Verdi in a virtual tour experience