Special Magnific Excursions 2 Days Tours In Cairo And Giza With Lunch And Dinner
OverviewMagnificent excursions to Egypt for starting your Full 2 days tours from Cairo Egyptian museum, Castle of Saladin, mosque of alabaster, and Old city known as the Coptic Christian Cairo, In Giza Great Pyramids and activity for taken special picture of you tour, Sphinx, Memphis And Saqqara and light and sound pyramids, Including Lunch and Dinner. Hotel pickup and drop-off or from Airport International of Cairo All of our tours are accompanied by a professional expert Egyptian Tour Guide.
- Excellent value for money
- Exclusive to Viator
- Lunch included
- Snacks and Beverages included
- Led by a qualified Egyptologist
- Dinner included
Know More about this tourDay 1: Egypt Pyramids Tours And Sound and lights of pyramids
After your Breakfast in your Hotel in Cairo, then your Tour Guide will accompany you to the famous Giza Plateau to visit the Great Pyramids of Cheops, Chefren and Mycerinus and Sphinx, Then you have activate for taken picture of you fantastic shot. You will then transfer to the what is known as the Valley Temple facing the great statue. Lunch will be served in a quality local restaurant in Cairo. Then later to visit the Step Pyramid at Sakkara, known to be the first and original simpler styled Pyramid in the World. Continuing the tour to Memphis. The ancient capital of Egypt, where you can see the colossal statue of Ramses II and the great Alabaster Sphinx, then return back to your Hotel. And the evening you will be our picked up at your hotel in Cairo by our representative. You will attend the show Light and sound in pyramids with dinner The show tells the story of the Ancient Egyptians Or Show with dinner on Cruise by the Nile. Then return back to your Hotel in Guiza or Cairo. You must Choice only one of Two Shows tour with dinner.
Meals: Lunch and Dinner in good local restaurant + Welcome Egyptian drink KARKADEH.
Day 2: Cairo Sightseeing Tour
After your Breakfast in your hotel in Cairo or Giza by your guide. Start your full day tour by visiting the Egyptian Antiquities Museum. It shows the largest and most precious items of Egyptian art in the world. A collection of more than 200,000 genuine artifacts dating as far back as 5750 years, including an exclusive exhibition dedicated to the Tutankhamen exhibits.
Next, visit the Citadel of Saladin (it consists of a number of important monuments: the Mosque of Suleiman Pasha, the Alabaster Mosque, walls and palace Joe-sh, Mohamed Ali Pasha). Next visit the Old City known as the Coptic Christian Cairo. It is one of the most important places visited by the Holy Family. There you also can visit and enter the Church of Abu-Sergei and St. Barbara, the Hanging Church, and the ancient Jewish synagogue - Ben Ezra synagogue Then if you have time to make ride in Khan el khalili tour including . Return to your Hotel. Meals: Lunch in good local restaurant.
Inclusions for Special Magnific Excursions 2 Days Tours In Cairo And Giza With Lunch And Dinner
- Local guide in your hotel for your starting tour.
All transfers in private of your tour in Cairo.
A full 2 days tour in Cairo, Giza Indicated in your itinerary.
Light and sound in pyramids with dinner Or Show with dinner on Cruise by the Nile.
Two Lunch in good locals restaurant.
Welcome Egyptian Drink Famous of named KARKADEH in local restaurant in area pyramidal.
Multilingual Qualified Expert Egyptologist guide.
Transport, All tours and excursions in private in a minivan/vehicle with air conditioning.
Entrance fees to mentioned sites.
Hotel pickup and drop-off or from Airport International of Cairo.
A bottle of water, Soft drink or cans of juice and snacks only in your tours.
Exclusions for Special Magnific Excursions 2 Days Tours In Cairo And Giza With Lunch And Dinner
- Entry visa to Egypt.International flights and domestic. Drinks, tips, personal expenses and extras not mentioned in the program. Entrance to the inside of the Pyramids, the Mummies Room at the Egyptian Museum in Cairo. Any optional tour and Any other items not mentioned. Lunch or Dinner not mentioned in you tour.
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.