Enjoy aprivate tour for a personal and intimate experience. On this walking tour you will taste the flavors of Italian and Roman cuisine besides discovering the highlights of Rome and its most characteristic neighborhoods. A professional local guide will escort you around the city, tasting aselection of delicious Italian street food, including food & wine tastings, fried pizza, food jar, selection of salami and ham, pecorino D.O.P., red and white wine D.O.C.G., olive oil D.O.C.G., locally made icecream and much more. You will taste the"boccacciello" (a portion jar) thanks to a special aperitifwe planned to the famous Italian chef Pietro Parisi, expert in the ancient Italian tradition of "food jar". Your guide, beside sharing with you his knowledge about food and wine, will also tell you all about the history of Rome. In fact, the tour gives you the chance to enjoy a special and breathtaking panoramic view of the Colosseum, the Michelangelo's statue of Moses at the Basilica of St. Peters in Chain, the visit of the picturesque stone paved streets and squares of Rione monti, filled with street food shops, craft shops, art Galleries, Restaurants, Pubs, Bar, Gelaterias where the locals meet.During the path, you will also visit the nicest and most important archeological sights of Rome, the newly excavated part of Trajan's Forum the well preserved market of the ancient. From there, you will continue your experience climbing the Capitol, where you can enjoy a special panoramic view of the Roman forum. Getting off the Capitol,your walking continues with the visit of the Marcellus' Theatre and the Octavia's Porch. Going down this itinerary, full of incredible treasures, your tour ends up withthe Jewish Ghetto. Your tour will take place in the "Monti" district, one of thecoolest district in Rome.
- Mobile Voucher Accepted
- Duration: 3 Hrs
Departure Time :
Departure Details :
Fun Tour Agency
Cancellation Policy : Cancel up to 2 days in advance for a full refund
OverviewA special private walking tour that will make you able to discover Rome in a complete way, tasting the best typical products and knowing the incredible culture and heritage of Rome, for a multisensorial experience. You will discover Rome and feel its real spirit and atmosphere.
Know More about this tour
- Walking tour
- food& winetastings, Fried pizza, selection of salami, ham & cheese, pecorino D.O.P., red and white wine, proseccoD.O.C.G., Gelato ingredients 100% natural and various surprises...
- For kids soft drinks, natural fruit juice
- A bottle of water
- Expert English-speaking guide.
- The health benefits of Mediterranean cuisine
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Everything not mentioned
Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 7 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
Suitable for all age groups and fitness levels
Options for vegetarians
Gastronomic, tastings stops and itinerary may be subject to change to guarantee the best food experience
Menu changes with the seasons
Minimum drinking age is 18 years
Dress code is smart casual
Please advise any specific dietary requirements or food allergies at time of booking
A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
A moderate amount of walking is involved
Gastronomic, tastings stops and itinerary may be subject to change to guarantee the best food experience!!!
You Might Also Like
- Skip the Line: Vatican Museums, St Peters, Sistine Chapel, Small-Group Upgrade Option
- Rome Combo: Skip-the-Line Vatican Museums, Sistine Chapel, St. Peters Basilica and Colosseum Walking Tour
- Skip the Line: Ancient Rome and Colosseum Half-Day Walking Tour
- Skip the Line: Crypts and Roman Catacombs Small-Group Walking Tour
- Ancient Rome and Colosseum Tour: Underground Chambers and Arena
- Vatican for Kids Private Tour
- Priority First Early Entrance: Sistine Chapel and Vatican Museums Ticket
- Rome in a Day: Vatican and Colosseum with Skip the Line