Special Tour To Discover The Wonderful Four Gems Of Tuscany & Drink Chianti Wine - Florence
Overview9:30 am Departure from Florence. 10:30 am Through the beautiful Tuscan countryside approaching San Gimignano. (the unique medieval city of watch towers). We recommend you to climb the Great Tower). Gelato World Champion tasting12.00 am Visit Chianti Classico Wine Region and stop at boutique Chianti winery for typical lunch and wine tasting 02.30 pm Trough the beautiful Chianti hills approaching Greve in Chianti (enjoy the famous market square and the butcher), Panzano in Chianti (enjoy the famous panoramic point on the Chianti Golden Valley) and Castellina in Chianti (walk on the medieval difensive way)5:00 pm We go back to Florence
Know More about this tour
Visit Chianti Classico Wine Region and stop at first boutique Chianti winery for typical lunch and wine tasting (Vernaccia, Chianti Classico, Chianti Riserva, Extra Virgin Olive Oil, Vinsanto). Wine tour inside the underground cellars.
Through the beautiful Tuscan countryside approaching Greve, Panzano, Castellina, Monteriggioni and San Gimignano. (the unique medieval city of towers - a UNESCO World Heritage Site) Visit the famous medieval watch towers (we recommend you to climb the Great Tower). Gelato timeSan Gimignano
Next is the town of San Gimignano, also known for its beautifully preserved medieval towers . 14 left out of 72 initially built in the 13th century. We will walk you to the square of the well, the center of the town for you to enjoy All the fine shops which also sell the local smooth, dry white wine called Vernaccia, and most of all the best ice cream (gelato) in the world.
5:00 pm We go back to Florence where the tour would be end by 5:00 pm but only after making a stop at Piazzale Michelangelo for a panoramic appreciate the exceptional view of Florence
Inclusions for Special Tour To Discover The Wonderful Four Gems Of Tuscany & Drink Chianti Wine
- Tour includes: , Roundtrip transportation with english Driver Guide , Comfortable air conditioning car or minivan (Mercedes/W/Audi/GM Opel) , English speaking informative Under The Tuscan Sun Tour Driver Guide , Visit a boutique winery in Chianti (stop and walk through the vineyards) , Guided Chianti winery tour , Wine, Extra Virgin Olive Oil & Balsamic Vinegar tasting , Authentic tuscan wine pairing lunch , Visit to the medieval town of San Gimignano (time to climb the Great Tower and taste famous Art World Champion Gelato!) , Visit Greve, Panzano and Castellina in Chianti, Visit to Michelangelo square in Florence.
Exclusions for Special Tour To Discover The Wonderful Four Gems Of Tuscany & Drink Chianti Wine
- Tickets entrance to the Museums
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Fully Licensed Tour Operator Incoming Italy since 1980
Professional Local Drivers
Minimum age is 18 years
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You Might Also Like
- Guided Truffle Hunt in Tuscany with Light Gourmet Lunch
- Verona and Lake Garda Day Trip from Florence: 18 to 35s
- Tuscan Walk and Hunt for Truffles
- Florence Bike Rental
- Half-day Wine Tasting Trip to Chianti with Guide from Florence
- Florence Antiquarian Houses Private Art Tour
- Private Tour: Archaeological Museum of Florence
- Medici Chapels Private Tour