Day 1: Masai Mara
Depart from your hotel in Nairobi and drive north past Kangemi, with a stop at the Great Rift Valley and Narok, the Masai district town. You will start seeing wildlife on the way, including different types of birds, zebra, giraffe, elephants and more. Chance to visit a Masai village (Manyatta) and meet the people who live there - great opportunity to take pictures of the people wearing their traditional cultural attire. Arriving at Mara Sopa Lodge for lunch and a few hours of rest, before proceeding on an afternoon game drive. Chance to see the Big Five and many other wild animals. Dinner and overnight at Mara Sopa Lodge
Day 2: Masai Mara
Early Morning tea/coffee and proceed to game drive - early morning is the best time to see the animals.Depending on how the day pans out, you may have the opportunity to visit the famous Mara River where different types of animals congregate to drink water. Picnic lunch in the bush. Return to Mara Sopa Lodge for dinner and overnight stay.
Day 3: Masai Mara - Nairobi
After a leisurely breakfast, you depart the Masai Mara to return to Nairobi, with en route game drive. Arriving into Nairobi in the late evening.
- Mobile Voucher Accepted
- Hotel pickup Available
- Free Cancellation
- Duration: 3 Days
Departure Time :
8 am Everyday
Departure Details :
Return Details :
OverviewGo wild on a safari adventure to the Masai Mara wildlife reserve. Acting as the northern continuation of the Serengeti National Park animal reserve in Tanzania, the Masai Mara is inhabited by a huge number of animal species indigenous to the grasslands of southwestern Kenya.
- Entrance fees
- National Park fees
- Bottled water
- Meals as per itinerary (B=breakfast, L=lunch, D=dinner)
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Airport pick up and drop off
- Personal Items
Know More about this tour
Day 1: Masai Mara
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Minimum drinking age is 18 years
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.