SPECTACULAR SOUTH AFRICA - 06 NIGHTS - Johannesburg
OverviewSouth Africa is home to some of the most beautiful holidaying destinations in the world. While adventure enthusiasts would love to explore the imposing Table Mountain, nature lovers can spend quality time at Hout Bay, both located near Cape Town. Boulders Penguin Colony and Safari Ostrich Show Farm are other fascinating places to witness the fauna of South Africa. Enjoy the beautiful Cape Town where you get to visit an island inhabited by seals and a colony that is home to penguins. Check out hundreds of ostriches from incubation to adulthood stage. And finally visit the mesmerizing Sun City that holds adventure, relaxation, and recreation in dollops for all visitors. South Africa will enthrall you with its beauty and uniqueness leaving you with a desire to visit again and again.The tour includes smooth intercity transfers and between the hotel and the airport, a lavish spread of breakfast buffet each morning.
Know More about this tour
Day 01: Cape Town - Arrival
Upon arrival at Cape Town International Airport, our representative meets you for a transfer to your hotel. Cape Town is one of the most popular long haul destinations in the world. Overnight at Hotel.
Day 02: Cape Town - City Tour
After breakfast leave on a half-day Mother City tour. You will go for a scenic coastal drive through Clifton & Sea Point & later tour passes the Houses of Parliament, the Castle, the SA Museum, and a few other historical sights – District Six, Bo-Kaap, Slave Lodge & ending at the bustling Greenmarket Square. A cable car ride, takes you up the Table Mountain (weather permitting otherwise Signal Hill) for a breathtaking view over the city (entrance is included) Return to your hotel. Overnight at Hotel.
Day 03: Cape Town - Peninsula Tour
Breakfast is taken at the hotel. Depart on a full day Peninsula tour: This comprehensive tour shows you the best of the spectacular Cape Peninsula and why it is it's called the Fairest Cape. Travel past Sea Point and Camps Bay, past the famous beaches of Clifton and Llandudno towards Hout Bay. Drive along the Atlantic Seaboard. Pass through Noordhoek and Scarborough. Later you will take to the Cape of Good Hope Nature Reserve. Visit the beautiful Boulders Beach, and have the option to sit among the famous colony of Jackass Penguins. Thereafter we enjoy a short stop at the naval port of Simon's Town and know about the legend of “Able Seaman Just Nuisance” the Great Dane Dog that was inducted in Royal Navy. Return to the hotel. Overnight at Hotel.
Day 04: Cape Town - Johannesburg - Sun City
After breakfast transfer to George airport to board a flight to Johannesburg. On arrival you are met by a our representative for a transfer to Sun City. Then you could relax at the Valley of the Waves, or take a walk through the gardens of the Lost City. This magical city knows no limits - you have the chance to win a fortune at the Casino and Entertainment Centre, there are lavish extravaganzas and a multitude of restaurants to cater for every taste. Overnight at Hotel.
Day 05: Sun City
After breakfast you will enjoy your day at leisure. Optional game drives to Pilanesberg Nature Reserve to see the Big 5 (cost of the game drive is not included) Overnight at Hotel.
Day 06: Sun City - Johannesburg
After breakfast leave for a Gold Reef City tour (Closed on Mondays and Tuesdays) Where you will see reconstruction of Johannesburg during the Gold Rush era, built around a mine. Activities include a Victorian fun fair, miners' houses, brewery, pubs, restaurants and stock exchange. You can watch molten gold being poured and take a trip down an old mine shaft. Tribal dancing adds to the fun. Return to hotel. Overnight at hotel.
Day 07: Johannesburg
After breakfast, transfer to Or Tambo International for flight back home.
Inclusions for SPECTACULAR SOUTH AFRICA - 06 NIGHTS
- 06 nights accommodation in hotel with breakfast.
- Meet and Greet Representation at the Airport.
- Full day “Cape Peninsula” & a half-day “Mother City” Tour in Cape Town.
- Accommodation in standard rooms in above or similar on bed & breakfast basis.
- All transfers & sightseeing is on Private basis in an air conditioned luxury vehicle.
- All entrance fees as per the itinerary with Table Mountain Cable car ride.
- A guided tour to Gold Reef City with a qualified English guide.
Exclusions for SPECTACULAR SOUTH AFRICA - 06 NIGHTS
- All flights, porterage and tips, mineral water, laundry, telephone or any other expense personal in nature
- Personal Insurance, we strongly suggest that the passenger’s take out there own insurance before departing for South Africa
- Drinks and lunches/dinner except where mentioned
- Items of a personal nature, driver and guide gratuities
- All entrance fees and excursions not mentioned above
- Porterage at hotels and airports
- Any expenses caused by reasons beyond our control such as bad weather, natural calamities (landslides, floods), flight delays, excess baggage, rescheduling or cancellations, any accidents, medical evacuations, riots, strikes, war, airline or hotel policies etc
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.