OverviewA private luxury guided tour to see the highlights of West Cornwall including a tour of magical St Michael's Mount, only accessible by causeway or boat, Land's End, old mines perched on the very edge of the sea and stroll the pretty streets of St Ives, often voted UK best seaside resort.
- Flexibility to customize your itinerary to your own preferences
- Hotel pickup included
- Private tour is operated with just your party and a guide/driver
Know More about this tourThis is a private tour for up to 6 people. You will be collected from your hotel or accommodation for the trip to West Cornwall in a luxury Land Rover Discovery. The tour is suitable for all, but an ability to walk a few hundred meters from the car will enhance your experience.
You will be collected from your hotel at an agreed time for the drive to St Michael's Mount, your guide pointing out places of interest and telling some of the history and stories of Cornwall on the route. Admission is included in your tour price. This former monastery dates back to the 8th century, and has been owned by the same family since 1650! The castle is spectacular, and the sea views are some of the best in the UK.
A delicious Cornish pastie may be your lunch of choice (not included), before you drive through Penzance to Land's End, where there are great photo opportunities including the chance for your photo next to the famous signpost showing the distance to your home town. There are good views out to the Longships Lighthouse.
You will then stop at Botallack en route. This is where there is an iconic Cornish landscape of the former mining engine houses which are perched just above the crashing waves. This was one of the locations for the recent BBC TV series Poldark.
After a short drive to St Ives you'll be free to wander around this pretty town, regularly voted the best UK seaside resort, and maybe visit the Tate gallery or the Hepworth museum. The shops and galleries make this a dream location for your souveniers. You will then be taken back to your hotel.
Inclusions for Spectacular West Cornwall Highlights Luxury Private Tour From Cornwall
- Bottled water
- Admission ticket to St Michael's Mount
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Transport by private vehicle
Exclusions for Spectacular West Cornwall Highlights Luxury Private Tour From Cornwall
- Food and drinks
- Gratuities (optional)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
A moderate amount of walking is involved
Note: reaching the island at St Michael's Mount involves a 500 meter (.3 mile) level walk along rough ground and getting to the castle involves a long, steep climb up uneven steps. If you are unable to undertake this, we will stop for photographs and then move on to alternative locations in West Cornwall which are more accessible.
Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
A maximum of 7 people per booking
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.