This 45-minute off-shore adventure is the ultimate sightseeing experience in true "Miami-Vice Style". Capture views of Miami and its spectacular skyline from the plush seating in comfort and safety. Cruising along the Miami Coastline, passing by celebrities multi-million dollar mansions on Star Island, Fisher Island and Miami Beach where you are able to appreciate the Art Deco district of South Beach from this unique perspective in the Atlantic Ocean.
- Ideal choice for families
- All taxes, fuel surcharges and service fees included
- Fully narrated tour
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
Know More about this tour
Board your speedboat in downtown Miami’s Bayside Marketplace, then set out for an exhilarating 45-minute tour.
Begin with a cruise past the Cruise Ship Channel, Port Miami, the US Coast Guard Station, and Flagler Monument Island before continuing to the Venetian Islands and Star Island, where your captain slows down the vessel to give a brief history of the multi-million dollar mansions at Millionaire's Row.
Next, travel between South Point Park and Fisher Island to gawk at the highest per capita income homes of any neighborhood in the United States.
Accelerate through Government Cut hitting top speeds before blasting out into the Atlantic Ocean and along beautiful South Beach, admiring its stunning Art Deco district from the water.
While returning through Fisherman’s Channel, get ready to take in some of the most spectacular views around of the Miami coastline and relish in an hour well spent.
Inclusions for Speedboat Sightseeing Tour In Miami
- All taxes, fees and city surcharge
- Sightseeing speedboat tour
Exclusions for Speedboat Sightseeing Tour In Miami
- Gratuities (optional)
- Souvenir photos (available to purchase)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Adults must accompany children at all times
Not recommended for participants with back problems
Not recommended for pregnant women
Minimum riding age is 3 years
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.