Enjoy this tour along the coast of Minorca with a quick boat ride to discover places only accessible by boats such as caves, pristine beaches, and islands. During the tour, there will be several stops where you will be able to enjoy without additional cost the experience of the stand-up paddle and a guided session of snorkel by crystal funds.
The tour starts in the Port of Mahon where you will be able to enjoy the second largest natural harbour in Europe and its exclusive and magical places. Once out of the port you will visit cliffs, caves and pristine beaches accessible only by boat. Please note that the route will be conditioned by the sea and wind, prioritizing the comfort and safety of customers.
The skipper of the craft is a biologist, professional diver and water sports lover. In love with this island and its sea, he will teach you and explain all its secrets and guide you to the most exclusive and spectacular places.
- Departure from the port of Mahon towards Cales Fonts
- Passing by cliffs, caves and Cala Mesquida
- Bay of ds Grau and the island of Colom
- A stop to enjoy stand up paddle surf
- Guided snorkelling session in a spot with vivid marine life
- Return to the Port of Mahon