Speightstown Heritage Walking Tour And Sunset Dinner
OverviewCome join this journey back to 17th century Barbados as your guide takes you back to the Speightstown of that day. This guided tour with personal audio devices is engaging as you learn about the agriculture, trading, forts and invasions, before enjoying a sumptuous 'Bajan' dinner with a commanding view of the setting sun. During this wonderful dinner you will also learn more about this quaint town.
Know More about this tour
You get to try and enjoy the various modes of transportation on the island as you make your way to the round-a-bout at the entrance to this historic town for the start of your tour. You should allow for at least 15 minutes before the official start of the tour in order to get your personal audio devices and snacks. While you are on island time your guides will aim for a prompt start for your 4-hour tour. This tour can be a little bit longer if you have tons of questions as your guides want to ensure you get to hear as many of the stories of this rich historical area as possible.
We start at the newly built round-about which marks the entrance to this town. We travel the through the streets, among the local persons plying their trade even interact with them; as we journey, you will also see and hear about the forts and cannons of the 18th century.
A few intriguing stories along the way will bring it all together.and this tour is made even more comfortable with the aid of your personal audio equipment. No more running to catch up to hear what the guide has to say! Take your time and hear as though he/she is right there talking to you alone. What a wonderful experience awaits you on a walking tour of Speightstown, Barbados.
Inclusions for Speightstown Heritage Walking Tour And Sunset Dinner
- Hotel pick up and drop off
- Bottled water
- Personal audio device to hear the guide clearly
- Local guide
- Walking tour
Exclusions for Speightstown Heritage Walking Tour And Sunset Dinner
- Gratuities (optional)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Children must be accompanied by an adult
Due to uneven surfaces, this tour is not recommended for those with walking disabilities or using a wheelchair
Availability for tours cannot be checked without making a booking. Credit cards will only be charged upon confirmation of tour availability
Subject to favorable weather conditions, If canceled due to inclement weather, you will be given the option of an alternative date or full refund
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.