Spirits Of Jerome Tour - Sedona
OverviewWhile visiting Northern Arizona, you will definitely want to include a ghost hunting adventure to Jerome. Because it was a ghost town of 45 inhabitants for many years, those seeking spirits from the past make Jerome a destination site to experience paranormal activities.
- Comprehensive tour by bus/coach
- Step back in time on a history tour
- Fully narrated tour
- Led by a local guide
- Perfect introduction for first-time visitors
Know More about this tour
When planning a trip to Arizona, a visit to Jerome and the Verde Valley are a must do. On this 4 hour tour, our guide will pick you up at yourSedona, Cottonwood orJerome hotel, resort or timeshare in one of our comfortable, climate-controlled vans. While your guide narrates the rich history of the Verde Valley, you will travel through historic Cottonwood, once called the Bootleg Capital of Arizona for good reason as you will learn.
From there, you will travel through historic Clarkdale, built by Senator Clark who owned the largest copper mine in Jerome. Clarkdale was designed as one of the first company towns in the United States. Next, begin your 1800 foot ascent up Mingus Mountain into Jerome as your guide relives legends and tales of several murders, suicides, tragic mining accidents and other acts of mayhem resulting in visits from ghosts, apparitions and spirits who linger in this eerily ghost town. You will experience some of the most panoramic and awesome vistas anywhere in Arizona. Your guide will narrate historic stories and legends about this former Billion Dollar Copper Camp once known as The Wickedest Town in the West.
Upon your arrival in Jerome, you guide will drive you from the bottom to the top and all around this National Historic Landmark. You will be taken to back alleys, former brothel sites and other historic areas seldom seen by many visitors to this quaint, historic town. Your guide will supply you with EMF readers and lead you into numerous haunted buildings as well as taking you to sites where visitors from the past will make this a chilling and thrilling adventure you will long remember. Be sure to bring your digital cameras as you are apt to capture orbs, shadows and other surprising phenomenon!
Site you will visit or see:
Learn about the rich history of Sedona
Historic Clarkdale and Cottonwood
Jerome's Famous Sliding Jail
The Audrey Headframe
Jerome's Famous Brothel Area
The United Verde Copper Company Owned by Senator William A. Clark
The Little Daisy Mine Owned by Jimmy "Rawhide" Douglas
The Numerous Other Historic Sites
Transport and historic narration by a knowledgeable guide in a comfortable Van type vehicle is provided.
90 minutes on your own for shopping or lunch. Discount lunch coupons provided!
Inclusions for Spirits Of Jerome Tour
- Bottled water
- $20 voucher included for food or drinks at a local restaurant
- Local and professional guide
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Transport by air-conditioned minivan
- Hotel/port pickup and drop-offfromSedona, Cottonwood and Jerome only.
Exclusions for Spirits Of Jerome Tour
- Gratuities (optional)
- Food and drinks, unless specified
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Children must be accompanied by an adult
Infant rates apply provided they do not occupy a seat
Minimum numbers apply. There is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation if there are not enough passengers to meet requirements. In the event of this occurring, you will be offered an alternative or full refund
A small amount of walking is involved
Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately. Please wear sturdy shoes as there are uneven surfaces. As we are at a higher elevation, please bring a jacket and warmer clothes in winter
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You Might Also Like
- Sedona's Original Vortex Tour from Sedona
- Alcantara Estate Vineyards Tasting Experience
- 2-Hour Historic Mine Walking and Shuttle Tour in Jerome
- Grand Canyon South Rim from Sedona with Optional Helicopter Flight
- Grand Canyon Hike with Sedona and Flagstaff Hotel Pickup
- Sedona Helicopter Tour: Red Rocks and Chapel of the Holy Cross
- Verde Canyon Railroad Adventure
- Ultimate Grand Canyon Day Trip from Flagstaff or Sedona