Splendid 2 Day St Petersburg Tour Introducing The Best Of The City And Russian Culture - Saint Petersburg
Overview2 Day customized tour is the best presentation of Russian history, culture and everyday life. The Tour covers the best of St Petersburg sights and introduces its suburbs. This highly personal private tour includes inside visits: Hermitage/Winter Palace, Church of the Saviour on Spilled Blood, Catherine Palace/Amber Room, Imperial Park, Peterhof Fountain Park, a Metro ride, and more. The canal and Neva River cruise will certainly become one of the romantic parts of your visit of St Petersburg.
- Excellent value for money
- All entrance fees included
- Private tour is operated with just your party and a guide/driver
- Exclusive to Viator
- Free hotel pickup and drop-off included
- Free port pickup and drop-off included
Know More about this tourDay 1 : 9:00 10:00am Meet at the lobby of your hotel (Please note: the time of the beginning of the tour can be adjusted depending on your wishes).
A city overview tour where you will be able to see and take pictures of the most famous and beautiful sights of St. Petersburg center, get acquainted with the history of the city and the Romanov family.
1 hour Canal tour along rivers and canals of the "Venice of the North" (available during the navigation period)
Church of Our Savior on the Spilled Blood tour, which startles visitors with its mighty size, multicoloured "onion" domes, magnitude of its dcor. The interior has the largest surface in the world covered with mosaics created to depict religious subjects
Free time for lunch (own expence)
A stroll along Nevsky Prospect with a visit to the Eliseev Grocery Shop, visit the impressive nineteenth century Kazan Cathedral perceived primarily as a memorial to the Russian victory against Napoleon..
3 hour Hermitage guided tour of the former winter royal residence which boasts with its exclusive interiors and outstanding art collection, full of unique exhibits.
5-6 pm Back to hotel or ship (for cruise ship passenger) or optional evening program
Day 2 :9:00 10:00am Meet at the lobby of your hotel
Travel to Tzar's Village, one of St. Petersburg's suburbs within an hour drive from the city center. You will visit former Tsar's summer residence - Catherine's Palace including the famous Amber Room - the 8th "wonder" of the World and Catherine's Park with its many beautiful pavilions, sculptures and ponds.
Metro tour on the way to explore the deepest metro station of S Petersburg.
Free time for lunch (own expence)
Drive to Peterhof. Another summer residence of Russian emperors. You will see the Upper Garden which resembles Versailles in its planning and, of course, the Lower Park with its incomparable Fountains.
4-5 pm Back to hotel or ship (for cruise ship passengers).
Please note: venues, tour sequence and timing can be changed, depending on weather, traffic and museum closures. Do not been concern you will see all the mentioned attractions. Substitutions may apply.
Inclusions for Splendid 2 Day St Petersburg Tour Introducing The Best Of The City And Russian Culture
- Entrance fees
- Local taxes
- Bottled water
- Professional Driver/guide
- Hotel/port pickup and drop-off
- River cruise
- Transport by private vehicle
Exclusions for Splendid 2 Day St Petersburg Tour Introducing The Best Of The City And Russian Culture
- Gratuities (recommended)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
A moderate amount of walking is involved
At time of booking, cruise ship passengers must provide the following information: ship name, docking time, disembarkation time and re-boarding time
Wheelchair accessible; passenger must provide their own assistance if required
Children must be accompanied by an adult
Refunds will not be issued if tour/activity is missed due to late or non-arrival of cruise ship
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.