Split And Salona Cultural Heritage Day Tour From Trogir
OverviewTake a guided walking tour of Split, on the Croatian coast, and see why its such a popular destination. Visit the 4th-century Diocletian Palace and other major monuments. Explore the Roman ruins at Salona, including the amphitheater and coliseum.
- Explore the local streets on a walking tour of the city
- Step back in time on a history tour
- All taxes, fuel surcharges and service fees included
- All entrance fees included
- Led by a local guide
- Comprehensive tour of the city
Know More about this tourWhen you arrive in Split on this 6-hour cultural heritage tour youll take a walk with a local guide to see the classic sights of the city.
Virtually every major site in the city center is covered on the tour, including the Diocletian Palace, St. Duje Cathedral, Peristil, the statue of Gregory of Nin, the Golden Gate, Vestibul, Riva, the statue of Marko Marulic, and the city clock.
After the tour youll have some free time to relax, have lunch, and do some shopping.
Continue on to Salona for a journey into the ancient past. Salona, located on the Dalmatian coast, is the largest site of antiquity-era monuments in Croatia, and is often referred to as Croatias Pompeii.
See the magnificent Roman basilica, and a number of fine marble sarcophagi in the Archaeological Museum of Split. Visit the Roman amphitheater and the coliseum as well.
Inclusions for Split And Salona Cultural Heritage Day Tour From Trogir
- All taxes, fees and handling charges
- Entrance fees
- Fuel surcharge
- Admission ticket
- Local guide
- Transport by air-conditioned minivan
Exclusions for Split And Salona Cultural Heritage Day Tour From Trogir
- Food and drinks
- Gratuities (optional)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
A moderate amount of walking is involved.
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You Might Also Like
- Blue Cave and Five Islands Speedboat Tour with Lunch from Split
- Dubrovnik Small-Group Tour from Split
- Olive Oil Tour of Solta Island
- Split Shore Excursion: Cetina River White-Water Rafting Adventure from Split
- Split Super Saver: Diocletian's Palace Walking Tour plus Small-Group Plitvice Lakes Day Trip
- Cetina River Extreme Canyoning Adventure from Split