Split Culinary And Wine Tasting
OverviewExperience the unique tasting of authentic Dalmatian wines in the magical ambiance of the Diocletian Palace and afterwards try the world-famous, healthy Mediterranean cuisine. Don't miss this special and unforgettable gastronomical treat! Highlights: Taste unique Dalmatian wine and snacks at Diocletian's Wine House restaurant Enjoy the best Croatian wine Indulge in lunch and visit several culinary hotspots for Mediterranean cuisine in Split
Know More about this tourEnjoy a culinary tour in the beautiful Croatian town of Split and experience the tastes of Mediterranean cuisine and lifestyle. The first step is the visit to the main local fish market in Split, located next to the most famous Marmont street that leads to the city's main promenade - Riva. You have the opportunity to choose the ingredients in a large supply of fresh seafood: blue fish, white fish, shrimp, crabs, mussels, prawns.
This is followed by a visit to the main city market that offers a big variety of seasonal fruits and vegetables. You will visit these sites with an informative, friendly and professional guide, and have to pay the extra ingredients of dishes with your own money.
The next step is a visit to Diocletian Wine House restaurant and deal with the chefs about preparation of meals. After the time required to prepare a meal, you will enjoy a lunch prepared for you in the unique atmosphere of the restaurant blended in the 1.700 years old Diocletian's Palace that offers a highly intimate and pleasant ambiance.
Wine tasting arrangement lasts 50 minutes in which you will have the opportunity to taste the most famous Dalmatian wines and hear the story about picking grapes and wine preparation. Exclusively, you will have a choice to taste ten dalmatian snacks which include typical Dalmatian food: prosciutto, cheese, olives ... Wine tasting is also held in Diocletian's Wine House so you can taste wines while your lunch is being prepared. Don't miss this special tour!
Inclusions for Split Culinary And Wine Tasting
- Authentic atmosphere at Diocletian's Wine House restaurant
- Wine tasting at 1700 years old Diocletian Palace
- Olive oil tasting
- Private sommelier (50 minutes at your service)
- Dalmatian finger food snack*
- *Selection of cheese, olives and homemade bread
- Gourmet dishes prepared by a professional chef
- Professional and local tour guide
- Live entertainment
- Small group tour
- Visit to fish market and green market
Exclusions for Split Culinary And Wine Tasting
- Hotel pickup
- Ingredients and groceries from Green and Fish market (to be bought at your own expense)
- Additional food and drin
- Table setting
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Minimum age is 18 years
Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
Not wheelchair accessible
All sales related to this product are final and non-refundable. In case you wish to cancel the reservation you will be charged 100% cancellation fees.
You Might Also Like
- Full-Day Mega Catamaran Excursion to Bol Including Golden Horn
- Guided Tour: Highlights of Split by Rickshaw
- Private Boat Tour to Blue Lagoon and Solta from Trogir and Split
- Blue Lagoon and Solta Private Boat Tour from Trogir and Split
- Stand Up Paddle Board in Split
- Private Speed Boat Transfer from Split Airport to Hvar
- Private Speedboat Transfer from Split Airport to Hvar
- Private Dubrovnik Day Tour from Split