Split Culinary Tour
OverviewEnjoying a world-famous, healthy, light Mediterranean cuisine in magnificent atmosphere of 1700 years old Diocletian's Palace, makes Split Culinary Tour a special and unforgettable experience for all age groups. Participants have the opportunity to visit colorful and picturesque fish and green market to buy groceries from which the cooks of Diocletian Wine House Restaurant will prepare a delicious lunch for them. Based on the fact that food is a hedonism and one of the life pleasures for many people, gastronomy is an excellent way to get guests closer to the local community and destination itself.
- Flexibility to customize your itinerary to your own preferences
- Pickup from a centrally located meeting point
- Lunch included
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
- Likely to Sell Out
- Perfect for all ages and skill level
Know More about this tourStarting time for Split Culinary Tour is 10:00am every day. The guide meets guests in the agency office.
The first step is the visit to the main local fish market in Split, located next to the most famous Marmont street that leads to the city's main promenade - Riva. Participants have the opportunity to choose the ingredients in a large supply of fresh seafood: blue fish, white fish, shrimp, crabs, mussels, prawns.
This is followed with a visit to the main city market that offers big variety of a seasonal fruits and vegetables. These sites guests will visit with an informative, friendly and professional guide.
The next step is a visit to Diocletian's Wine House restaurant and deal with the Chef about meals preparation. After the time required for lunch preparation, guests will enjoy it in the unique atmosphere of the restaurant blended in the 1700 years old Diocletian's Palace that offers highly intimate and pleasant ambiance.
Overall duration of the tour depends on the amount of time needed to prepare meals, and the minimum duration is 2,5 hours. Additional cost is a money spent on buying the groceries for lunch.
Inclusions for Split Culinary Tour
- Visit to Fish and Green Market
- True local living experience
- Licensed guide
- Lunch prepared by Chef
- Small-group tour
Exclusions for Split Culinary Tour
- Buying ingredients (not included in price)
- Table setting
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Children must be accompanied by an adult
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You Might Also Like
- Blue Cave and Five Islands Speedboat Tour with Lunch from Split
- Dubrovnik Small-Group Tour from Split
- Olive Oil Tour of Solta Island
- Split Shore Excursion: Cetina River White-Water Rafting Adventure from Split
- Split Super Saver: Diocletian's Palace Walking Tour plus Small-Group Plitvice Lakes Day Trip
- Cetina River Extreme Canyoning Adventure from Split