Split Electric Bicycle Tour
OverviewEnjoy a scenic ride on the beautiful Marjan hill, located in the very center of Split. Climb to the top with no strain using our state of the art electric bikes. Breathtaking views and unforgettable photos guaranteed!
- Choice of morning or afternoon departure
- Excellent value for money
- Family friendly
- Flexibility to customize your itinerary to your own preferences
Know More about this tourThe e-bike tour starts in front of St. Francis Church, located in the very center of the city. At the bike dispatch area, you will be given a shortdemonstration on how to safely operate the bicycles and make the most of what your state of the art bike have to offer.
After the necessary first steps, begin your tour cruising the charming city streets with little to no traffic. Next, proceed to the centrally located park forest Marjan, often called ''The lungs of Split''. The park is a favorite destination for citizens of Split looking to escape the rustle and bustle of city life. It is full of people running, cycling and enjoying the sun and the sea on one of the many beaches of this wonderful getaway.
One of the most beautiful spots in the park is the top of Marjan hill, which offers a breathtaking panoramic view of the city, especially the historical center, as well as the surrounding areas of the bay.
The comfortable ride is carried out with no strain, as your bicycle offers easy steering and comfortable seating, which means your climb to the top of Marjan hill is a smooth and easy ride. Cruise down the north side of the hill through a beautiful trail shaded by the surrounding pine trees. If youso desire, you can fill the tour with visits to museums, art galleries, where youcan admire the history and art this amazing 1700 year old city has to offer, or beaches where youcan freshen up.
Inclusions for Split Electric Bicycle Tour
- Local guide
- Use of e-bike
- All taxes, fees and handling charges
Exclusions for Split Electric Bicycle Tour
- Gratuities (optional)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Subject to favorable weather conditions. If canceled due to poor weather, you will be given the option of an alternative date or full refund
All passenger heights MUST be advised at time of booking
Minimum numbers apply. There is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation if there are not enough passengers to meet requirements. In the event of this occurring, you will be offered an alternative or full refund
A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You Might Also Like
- Olive Oil Tour of Solta Island
- Split Shore Excursion: Cetina River White-Water Rafting Adventure from Split
- Split Super Saver: Diocletian's Palace Walking Tour plus Small-Group Plitvice Lakes Day Trip
- Cetina River Extreme Canyoning Adventure from Split
- Krka Waterfalls and Sibenik Tour from Split
- Krka Waterfalls and Sibenik Day Trip from Omis