A 90 min informative pre-dinner walk around the old town Split and Marjan hills in the cool of the evening - starts at 19h30. The tour will be taken by our informed local guides, all of whom were brought up and raised in Split and will make your tour truly memorable.
- Choice of several departures throughout the day
- Excellent value for money
- Explore the local streets on a walking tour of the city
- Get inside tips from a local
- Ideal choice for families
- Small group ensures personal service
Know More about this tourWhy get hot and bothered when you could be joining us for a small group tour in the cool of the evening? Our guides are expert and enthusiastic and will take you to see all of old town Split's ancient treasures from Diocletian's Palace and the Austro-Hungarian architecture to the natural beauty of Marjan Hill, where you will find the perfect setting for a romantic photograph. Your guide will explain the rich history and evolution of the modern city of Split from its pre-Roman foundation, through the Roman and medieval periods to more modern times. He will even tell you about the many good bars and restaurants that operate in Split along the way!
Inclusions for Split Evening Walking Tour
- Small-group tour
- Walking tour
Exclusions for Split Evening Walking Tour
- Gratuities (optional)
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.