Split Rock Climbing Tour
OverviewSpend relaxing day at the Marjan Park and have a unique experience of climbing around historical sites dated back to the 15th centurywith the professional and licensed guides.Climb to the top of the rout and enjoy beautiful view of surrounding islands. Suited for all level of previous experience.
- Choice of morning or afternoon departure
- Enjoy a day away from the hustle and bustle of the city
- Pickup from a centrally located meeting point
- Small group ensures personal service
- All necessary equipment included
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
Know More about this tourWith over 400 bolted rock climbing routes in Split area climbers of all ages and experience can take part inrock climbing adventure created for everyone who wants to have the thrill of climbing rocks.
Start your tour with the pick up in the citycentre meeting point from where after a short drive you will reach Marjan Hill.
Marjan is situated on the peninsula in the middle of Split with the beautiful limestone cliffs and morethan 80 routes on the climbing area with the stunning view of the surrounding islands. Special touch to thetour is the opportunity to climb around churches and hermit settlements dated back to the 15th century.
The beginner climbers will be watched by licensed and experienced guides to gain first handknowledge of the climbing techniques. They will get the climbing gear and be safe atevery step whileclimbing.The routes are between 10 and 25 m height with the difficulty level from 4cto 7a.More experienced climbers will get the chance to improve their level of climbing and create greatmemories while climbing among beautiful green Marjan forest. The photos from the tour will be a long lasting memory of great spent day in Split. Your guide will support you and cheer you during the tour, but also share their local knowledge aboutSplit and Croatia and places to see and visit.
Inclusions for Split Rock Climbing Tour
- Professional guide
- All taxes, fees and handling charges
- All climbing equipment
- Small-group tour
- Round-trip shared transfer
- Photos from the tour
Exclusions for Split Rock Climbing Tour
- Food and drinks
- Gratuities (optional)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Children must be accompanied by an adult
Not recommended for participants with back problems
Please dress appropriately - sport shoes for the approach to the rock
Bring water and a snack
A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
This tour is dependent on the weather conditions; In the case that the tour needs to be cancelled, you will be offered the alternative date or full refund for the tour
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You Might Also Like
- Full-Day Mega Catamaran Excursion to Bol Including Golden Horn
- Guided Tour: Highlights of Split by Rickshaw
- Private Boat Tour to Blue Lagoon and Solta from Trogir and Split
- Blue Lagoon and Solta Private Boat Tour from Trogir and Split
- Stand Up Paddle Board in Split
- Private Speed Boat Transfer from Split Airport to Hvar
- Private Speedboat Transfer from Split Airport to Hvar
- Private Dubrovnik Day Tour from Split