Split Sailing Adventure
OverviewLeave Split to cruise to Hvar by ferry, and then sail around the breathtaking Palenki Islands by yacht, and enjoy stops to swim or snorkel around their gloriously secluded beaches. Under the watchful eye of a guide, act as part of the crew and help handle the ship on a 4-hour sailing adventure. No prior experience is needed, just a desire to actively participate while soaking up the sights of Croatia’s beautiful island wilderness.
- Small-group tour
- Enjoy a day away from the hustle and bustle of the city
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
Know More about this tourMeet your guide in the afternoon in central Split, and make your way to the port walking. Board your ferry and cross the sea to the island of Hvar. Dock in the harbor and transfer to your yacht to start your sailing adventure with a comprehensive safety briefing. All equipment — for both sailing and snorkeling — are provided for your use; just be sure to bring a bathing suit and sunglasses!
Set sail and cruise southwest across a stretch of the shimmering Adriatic toward the Palenki islands, a gorgeous chain of tiny islets that boast woodland, hideaway coves and deserted beaches. As you sail around the islands, admire their unspoiled scenery, and gaze at the sun-baked pebble beaches lapped by the turquoise waves of the Adriatic.
Many of the islands are perfect for mooring up and taking a swim, so do just that! Splash around in the water at leisure and even try snorkeling, if you wish. The exact islands visited are decided on the day by the yacht’s crew, but your itinerary will always include a stop at Palmiana, one of the more remote Palenki Islands. Use the stop to explore Palmiana’s lush botanical gardens, or enjoy a snack or drink (own expense).
In between exploring and swimming stops, help the crew with the handling of the yacht, and hear tips about sailing and navigation as well as learning about the local area and its wildlife. After four hours sailing around the island, return to Hvar, and then travel back by ferry to central Split where your experience finishes.
Inclusions for Split Sailing Adventure
- Round-trip ferry from Split to Hvar
- Sailing trip around the Palenki Islands
- Safety briefing
- Use of snorkeling equipment
Exclusions for Split Sailing Adventure
- Food and drinks
- Gratuities (optional)
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 1 day of travel. In this case confirmation will be received as soon as possible, subject to availability
A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
A maximum of 8 people per booking
Its highly recommended to bring sunscreen, hat, bathing suit and sport shoes
Minimum age is 6 years
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You Might Also Like
- Mostar and Medjugorje Discovery Day Trip from Split
- Split Shore Excursion: Cetina River White-Water Rafting Adventure from Split
- Split Super Saver: Diocletian's Palace Walking Tour plus Small-Group Plitvice Lakes Day Trip
- Cetina River Extreme Canyoning Adventure from Split
- Krka Waterfalls and Sibenik Tour from Split
- Krka Waterfalls and Sibenik Day Trip from Omis