OverviewSpend a relaxing day paddling around the town of Split and fascinating Marjan hill while enjoying the spectacular views. Take a relaxing morning session or enjoy the magnificent sunset from the sea on the afternoon tour.Discover local history and culture as you paddle along the coastline, explore fascinating cliffs and beaches, enjoy fantastic views on the surrounding islands and hills.During the tour, you will have a beach break during which you can try yourself in cliff jumping!From small beginner jumps to serious adrenaline jumps... you choose!
- Choice of morning or afternoon departure
- Enjoy a day away from the hustle and bustle of the city
- Family friendly
- Small group ensures personal service
- All necessary equipment included
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
Know More about this tour
Meeting point is in Split downtown. It isonly 200 meters east of harbor and old palace, and 20 meters from Luxe hotel. From here, we will provide you vehicle transferto the starting point of the tour, Bene beach.
Bene beach is located on beautiful Marjan hill, only 10 minutes drive away from Split downtown. Here, you will have briefing on kayaking equipment, technique and safety.
You will enter your kayak here and start your smalladventure by paddling west, following the beautiful shadow of Marjan hill, the peninsula in the center of the town almost completely surrounded by the sea.This beautiful hill is 178 meters high and is completely covered by thedense pine forest. The beautiful reflection of the hill and the forest on the water surface will follow us all the way.Fromhere, you will enjoy the Katela channel, 7 villages of Katela on the northwith Kozjak hill above them, and the 1300 meter high Mosor hill, the keeper of Split. On the west, the island of iovo will be on our horizon. After reaching Marjan cape, you will pass the hydrographic institute, located on themost beautiful part of the town built in classical Mediterranean style.
Fromthis point you will be paddling east, enjoying the south shore of Marjan. You will be passing by fascinating pyramid rocks, where you will have a short refreshmentand swim break. Afterwards, you are passing by Kajuni beach and enjoy the view on the most beautiful part of Marjan hill on the north and the islands olta andBra further south.
Further east, you will be passing by Villa Dalmatia, the old resort of former Yugoslav president Tito, where he hosted numerous world celebrities and politicians. Here, you will make turn and head back to one of the tour highlights: cliff jumping break!
Cliff jumping break will give you a chance to try yourself in pushing the limit of your adrenaline. You can choose small easy jumps, medium height or try on of the highest 8-meter cliffs.
During the tour, your local guide will give you insight in city and Croatia history, culture, lifestyle and much more...
Inclusions for Split Sea Kayak Adventure
- All taxes, fees and handling charges
- Local guide
- Small-group tour
- Round-trip shared transfer
- Transport by air-conditioned minivan
Exclusions for Split Sea Kayak Adventure
- Gratuities (optional)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Children must be accompanied by an adult
A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.