Split Sea Kayaking 3-Hour Tour
OverviewHave fun exploring Split and Marjan park from the sea and combine kayaking with snorkeling, swimming and cliff jumping. Take a swim in crystal clear Adriatic sea and enjoy the view of surrounding islands.
- Choice of morning or afternoon departure
- Enjoy a day away from the hustle and bustle of the city
- Small group ensures personal service
- All necessary equipment included
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
- Family friendly
Know More about this tourMake your holidays memorable and take the opportunity to explore Split from the sea in a fun way.
Enjoy the combination of breathtaking views of the Kozjak and Mosor mountain range while paddling around Marjan Park Forest Park.
Small beaches and hidden historical treasures some of which date back to the 13th century will make your day unforgettable, while you kayak under the supervision of your tour guides to the south side of Marjan hill. The tour will take you to the stone pyramids emerging from the sea where you will take a break for snorkeling and exploring the underworld.
Those who want can take the part in cliff jumping while your tour guides take videos and pictures for you to take home as a memory from this tour. The tour ends where you started near Poljud football stadium which is a cultural monument, protected heritage site and well known home of Hajduk Split football team.
Inclusions for Split Sea Kayaking 3-Hour Tour
- All taxes, fees and handling charges
- Professional guide
- Small-group tour
- Round-trip shared transfer
- Photos from the tour
- Use of snorkel equipment
Exclusions for Split Sea Kayaking 3-Hour Tour
- Food and drinks
- Gratuities (optional)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Children must be accompanied by an adult
Not recommended for participants with back problems and non swimmers
Please bring : a towel, bathing suit, hat, sunglasses, spare t-shirt, wet shoes, sunscreen, refreshing drink (min.1,5l ) and underwater camera
A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
Subject to favorable weather conditions. If canceled due to poor weather, you will be given the option of an alternative date or full refund
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.