Split Shore Excursion: Cetina River White-Water Rafting Adventure From Split
OverviewWhen your cruise ship docks in port, leave Split to navigate the rapids of stunning Cetina River on this full-day white-water rafting experience. After traveling to Croatias largest river, jump aboard an inflatable raft and let the exhilarating adventure begin! Under the watchful eye of an experienced skipper, paddle along the fast-flowing river, passing through swathes of gloriously secluded Croatian countryside. Swim in the clear river waters, and then refuel with a hearty lunch (on your own expense) before returning to Split.
- Instant Confirmation
- All necessary equipment included
- Enjoy a day away from the hustle and bustle of the city
Know More about this tourMeet your guide by Diocletian Palace in Split, and then board your air-conditioned minibus for the short journey to Cetina River. Stop at the rivers canyon and head down to the waters edge for your comprehensive safety briefing. Full equipment is provided, and your guide will ensure your lifejacket and helmet is fitted correctly before helping you into your inflatable raft.
Each raft holds up to 7 people, as well as an onboard skipper, who will help your group paddle and give instructions along the way. Falling out of the boat is all part of the experience, so get ready to get wet! Your skipper will give safety tips to help you resurface quickly and stay safe if (or more likely when) you fall into the river! Starting on a calm stretch of water to help you get used to paddling, your route then gradually progresses to more demanding parts of the river, culminating in larger drops toward the end.
While navigating the rapids youll not fail to notice the serene beauty of the countryside around you. The fast-paced currents of Cetina River gush past moss-draped gorges, bordered by verdant meadows, frescoed with wild flowers. Dramatic rocky ridges plunge into the clear green-hued waters of the river, and you can even dive in for a swim, if you wish!
After 3 hours on the river, paddle to shore and then finish your raft ride at a traditional bread-making restaurant called Radmanove Mlinice. After using the restaurants facilities to freshen up, take a well-earned rest in its garden. Refuel with a lunch at your own expense (fruit, water, beer and soft drinks are not included)
Feeling revitalized, hop back on board your minibus and then return to Split. Your tour finishes at the start point in the late afternoon.
Worry-free Shore Excursion:
We will ensure your excursion ends with ample time for you to return to Split Port for your ships departure. In the extremely unlikely event your ship has departed, we will arrange for transportation to the next port-of-call. If your ship is delayed and you are unable to attend this activity, your money will be refunded. See our terms and conditions for full details.
Inclusions for Split Shore Excursion: Cetina River White-Water Rafting Adventure From Split
- Round-trip transport from Split to Cetina River
- Safety briefing
- Rafting equipment: lifejacket, helmet and paddles
- Professional skipper
- Worry-free Shore Excursion Guarantee
Exclusions for Split Shore Excursion: Cetina River White-Water Rafting Adventure From Split
- Gratuities (optional)
- Port pickup and drop-off
- Food and drinks
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Adult pricing applies to all travelers
Children under 16 years must be accompanied by a parent or guardian
Minimum age is 6 years old
A moderate amount of walking is involved
Bathing suits and towels must be taken with you on the day of your tour; spare clothes and water shoes (sneakers) are recommended
A good level of general fitness if required; you must be able to get in and out of the raft without assistance
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You Might Also Like
- 8-Day Independent Dalmatian Coast Tour from Split: Hvar, Korcula and Dubrovnik
- Hvar Island and Blue Cave Tour from Split
- Hvar and Pakleni Islands Private Boat Tour from Split and Trogir
- Small-Group Blue Cave and Hvar Day Trip from Split by Speedboat
- Private Tour to Dubrovnik from Split
- Kayaking in the Adriatic Sea with Snorkeling from Split