Split Through A Womans Eyes Small Group Food And Culture Tour
OverviewThis tour is for you, dear women! We are inviting ladies from around the world to meet up and discover our incredible city with us, get to know one another and make some special new friends. Well take a stroll together around the old town, stopping to admire heart-stopping vistas and ancient architecture before enjoying a hearty dinner of Croatian tapas. We want to get to know you and share our life experiences the best way we know how over a drink and a delicious plate of food!
Know More about this tour
We wish for ladies to especially feel welcome on this tour but for all you men out there, fear not, you are welcome to join us too! Our meet-up will begin with a walk down the Riva, a bustling seaside promenade filled with cafes, restaurants and shops.
As we stroll, we will get acquainted by sharing stories with one another about life in our respective countries, admiring ancient walls and monuments as we go.
We will spend some time within Diocletians Palace, an extraordinary structure, inhabited by the city itself where locals live, shop and eat amongst the ruins. While we wander we will chat about what life may have been like for the ladies that once lived behind its imposing walls, including Diocletians wife, Prisca.
We will check out the Ethnographic Museum, which charts the cultural traditions of residents over the years, featuring some stunning examples of Dalmatian embroidery and clothing, plus woodcarving, pottery and furniture. We will take a whistle stop tour before ascending to a very special place that not a lot of tourists know about!
The views from the rooftop of the ancient Vestibule are some of the best in the city, offering amazing acoustics as an added bonus, you will often hear people singing happily below you!
We will finish our evening with a scrumptious dinner of authenticpiculecavanje(Croatian tapas) at a cosy local restaurant which fuses traditional and modern local cuisine. While we eat, we hope to get to know you better and learn about the lives of women in your country and perhaps share more stories of our own.
Our chef is a local woman, and she will be delighted to share with you some truly delicious homemade local desserts to end our meal.
After our dinner, it is time to say our goodbyes, for now at least. Your local guide will be very pleased to offer tips on how to get the most out of your stay in Split and to give you a few recommendations on what to do next
Inclusions for Split Through A Womans Eyes Small Group Food And Culture Tour
- Local English-speaking guide
Dinner of pikulecavanje (Croatian tapas) and 3 types of local desserts (options vary depending on what is in season)
2 non-alcoholic drinks (coffee, tea, water or juice)
Entrance fees to underground of the palace and Ethnographic museum
Exclusions for Split Through A Womans Eyes Small Group Food And Culture Tour
- Entrance fees to the cathedrals mausoleum (this is an optional quick stop, depending on the opening times of the cathedral)
Tips and gratuities for your guide
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
There may be an opportunity to visit the cathedral during out tour depending on its opening times, therefore we would recommend men and women bring modest clothing that covers your knees and shoulders.
We can accommodate some dietary requirements including vegetarian and halal. Please notify us at the time of the booking if you have any special requests.
Travellers under 12 years of age are not permitted to join this tour.
For your Urban Adventure, you will be in a small group of a maximum of 12 people.
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You Might Also Like
- Full-Day Mega Catamaran Excursion to Bol Including Golden Horn
- Guided Tour: Highlights of Split by Rickshaw
- Private Boat Tour to Blue Lagoon and Solta from Trogir and Split
- Blue Lagoon and Solta Private Boat Tour from Trogir and Split
- Stand Up Paddle Board in Split
- Private Speed Boat Transfer from Split Airport to Hvar
- Private Speedboat Transfer from Split Airport to Hvar
- Private Dubrovnik Day Tour from Split