Split Wine And Food Tasting Walking Tour
Know More about this tour
Meet your guide at a prearranged meeting point and start your walking tour of the historic part of Split. Use this unique opportunity to get a different view at the city and local life. You can choose between two available departures depending on your free time here in Split. The tour starts with a short walking tour through the city, which is very useful for the first time visitors who want to get a short overview of the city and history. Your local guide will surprise you with some juicy inside tips and fun facts along the way.While walking, youll hear about the local wine tradition, wine production and specific varieties of wine produced in Dalmatia.
Wine has a very significant meaning here in Dalmatia; its an essential part of the local culture and everyday-life so you'll surely feel like a local after this tour.Thepleasant walk through the historic core of this charming coastal city will take you tothe most recognizable wine bar in Split, located in the very center of the city. Here, in a cozy atmosphere of the bar and thanks to their friendly staff, you willwake up your taste buds by tasting four different sorts of wine and detecting every single aroma in your glass with the help of an expert.
Soon youll come to realize that wines in Croatia are incredibly diverse, totally individual and completely unforgettable. Delicious snacks will make this experience even better, allowing you to fully appreciate the wide range of aromas and flavors. This is where your tour ends-the guide will leave you in the hands of the professional staff in the wine bar where you can enjoy the cozy atmosphere a bit longer or perhaps continue exploring the city on your own.
Inclusions for Split Wine And Food Tasting Walking Tour
- Wine tasting
- Professional local guide
- Walking tour
Exclusions for Split Wine And Food Tasting Walking Tour
- Alcoholic drinks (available to purchase) apart from what is included in wine tasting program
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- Gratuities (optional)
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Minimum drinking age is 18 years
Adult pricing applies to all travelers
Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
A small amount of walking is involved
Primary customer name and contact number
Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.