Split Wine And Food Tasting Walking Tour
Know More about this tour
Join us on in this very unique experience of wine tasting in the 1700 years old Diocletian's Palace.
Wine has a very significant meaning here in Dalmatia; its an essential part of the local culture and everyday-life so you'll surely feel like a local after this tour.This tour will start inthe most recognizable wine bar in Split, located in the very center of the city. Here, in a cozy atmosphere of the bar and thanks to their friendly staff, you willwake up your taste buds by tasting two different sorts of wine and detecting every single aroma in your glass with the help of a private sommelier.
Soon youll come to realize that wines in Croatia are incredibly diverse, totally individual and completely unforgettable. Delicious snacks will make this experience even better, allowing you to fully appreciate the wide range of aromas and flavors.
You can choose between three available departures depending on your free time here in Split so don't miss out on this oportunity to make your vacay unforgettable.
Inclusions for Split Wine And Food Tasting Walking Tour
- Wine tasting
- Regional finger food
Exclusions for Split Wine And Food Tasting Walking Tour
- Alcoholic drinks (available to purchase) apart from what is included in wine tasting program
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- Gratuities (optional)
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Minimum drinking age is 18 years
Adult pricing applies to all travelers
Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
Primary customer name and contact number
Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You Might Also Like
- Krka Waterfalls Tour from Trogir
- One-Way Transfer from Split to Dubrovnik with a Stop in Mostar
- Fully Catered Day Sail on sailing yacht with skipper - Hvar - unique experience
- Split Romantic Sunset Sailing Trip
- Day trip to Bol, island Brac from Split every sunday
- Day trip to Bol at island Brac from Necujam on island Solta every sunday
- Boat Picnic Excursion to Blue Lagoon and Three Islands
- Plitvice Lakes One-Way Day Trip from Split with Drop-Off in Zagreb