Sport-fishing Private Charter In The Riviera Maya - Playa Del CarmenWrite a Review
OverviewEnjoy trolling or bottom fishing off the coast of the Riviera Maya in Mexico from the Puerto Aventuras marina. You can see sailfish, blue marlin, white marlin, dorado, wahoo and tuna only half a mile from shore. If trolling is slow you can bottom fish for snapper and grouper. You'll be accompanied by an experienced crew and all equipment and licenses are included. You can choose from full day to half day tours and soft drinks are provided. Lunch is included on the full day trip.
- Choice of several departures throughout the day
- Close encounter with wildlife
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
Know More about this tourYou will check in at the office in Puerto Aventuras for your fishing charter in the beautiful Caribbean. Depending on your option selected, the start time of the tour will vary. After check in you have a few minutes to shop for munchies or beer for your trip and visit one of the shops around the marina. You can check out the dolphins, sea lions and manatees who live in the village.
Then, you'll go over a detailed briefing for 15 minutes before your departure time. You are off to meet your crew for a great day of fishing aboard a great charter boat. Enjoy the views as you sail away and learn all important fishing techniques from the friendly crew. Sailfish and Marlin are catch and release and any fish that you can eat is yours if you want it. You may ask at your resort or hotel if they will cook it for you or ask the crew and they will recommend one of the restaurants in Puerto Aventuras.
Have a fun day out as you troll for sailfish, blue marlin, white marling, dorado and more. Remember that 'catch and release' rules apply to all bill-fish. You have different boats and tour duration to choose from and wil have a memorable time with your knowledgeable, English-speaking captains.
Inclusions for Sport-fishing Private Charter In The Riviera Maya
- Bottled water, soft drinks
- Cooler full of ice
- Bait and equipment
- License and fees
- Lunch on full day trips
Exclusions for Sport-fishing Private Charter In The Riviera Maya
- Beer and snacks can be purchased at the store near the office.
- Hotel pickup and drop-off (can be arranged for an additional cost)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 7 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
For young children we suggest parents use there own discretion when evaluating how much their child will enjoy the experience.
People with disabilities are welcome. Please let us know ahead of time so we can make the proper accommodations
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.