Sport Tourism Trip (for Friendship Games) To Nepal - Kathmandu
OverviewSport Tourism Trip (for Friendship games) to Nepal is exclusively new tour offering from peaceful country Nepal for the first time. During this trip, we will cover freindly matches (Football, Volleyball, Basket Ball, Cricket, athletics, Kabaddi - Nepali Game, Chess, Pachchisi - Indian game, Dodge ball). As well as, places we cover: Kathmandu, Nagarkot for Sunrise, Pokhara, Sarangkot for Sunrise, day hike to World Peace Pagoda. Trip will begin and ends at Kathmandu International Airport.
Know More about this tourOur official representative will receive you from Kathmandu Tribhuwan International Airport or other port of entry in Nepal. Then, will transfer you to Hotel in Kathmandu and overnight stay in Hotel.
Following morning, will go for visit major places of interest in Kathmandu (Pashupatinath Temple, Bauddhanath , Syambhunath, Durbar square, Narayanhiti Museum. and overnight stay in Kathmandu.
Next morning, will drive to Pokhara (approx 7 hours). Upon arrival in Pokhara, will transfer you to the hotel, in the evening, related game coach will greet your group with explanation for the test matches from following day. You can choose either games (Football, Volleyball, Basket Ball, Cricket, athletics, Kabaddi - Nepali Game, Chess, Pachchisi - Indian game, Dodge ball). and Overnight stay at hotel in Pokhara.
Next morning, will prepare for play games and will take you to the game ground. Whole day will play friendship matches with Nepal's team. After game, will transfer back to your hotel and overnight stay.
Next morning, will go for Sunrise tour to Sarangkot -1695 Meters (early morning 5am) to see the Annapurna Mountain range and many more. Will return from Sunrise and will have closing ceremony of the game with award distribution, certification distribution, token of love distribution. Then, will go to visit Major place of interest in Pokhara (Water fall, Caves, Museum, River, Temple). Overnight at hotel.
Following morning, will go for a wonderful easy hike to World peace stupa (about 4-6 hours), after stupa hike, will cross the lake by Boat (At the same time, we can enjoy paddle boating in beautiful lake Fewa). Overnight stay at hotel in Pokhara.
Free unguided day in Pokhara. Today you can do adventure activities (Such as: Paragliding, Bungee Jump, Zip Line, Rafting, Motor glider) and shopping souvenir in the Lakeside. Overnight stay in hotel.
Following morning, will start our drive back to Kathmandu. Upon arrival in Kathmandu, will transfer you to the hotel. Evening time, you can roam to Thamel area to enjoy night life. Overnight at hotel.
Next morning, will start our Sunrise tour to Nagarkot over Mt. Everest (8848 Meters). Will drive at 4am, approx 1:30 hour to reach Nagarkot from your hotel .Then, will enjoy the panoramic view of Mt. Everest with Sunrise. After that, will drive you back to Kathmandu and drop you back to your hotel. Free unguided time from afternoon to onward. Overnight stay at Hotel.
Final day, will drop you back to International Airport or Departure port from Nepal. Tour end.
Inclusions for Sport Tourism Trip (for Friendship Games) To Nepal
- 9 Night accommodation in hotel (2-3*) with twin sharing as per itinerary.
- All taxes, fees and handling charges
- Professional guide
- Game field/ ground.
- Organization and management of the game.
- Coach and Player arrangement from Nepal side.
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Sunrise tour to Nagarkot and sarangkot.
- Pokhara and Kathmandu city tour as per itinerary.
- Port pickup and drop-off
- Airport transfer.
- Private tour
- Round-trip private transfer
- Transport by private vehicle
Exclusions for Sport Tourism Trip (for Friendship Games) To Nepal
- Entrance fees (Monuments fees - Approx 20 US$ per person).
- Food and drinks (Available on purchase).
- Rescue cost in case of emergency.
- Gratuities (optional)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Children must be accompanied by an adult
Adult pricing applies to all travelers
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You Might Also Like
- Kathmandu Countryside Bike Tour
- 5-Day Pokhara Tour from Kathmandu
- 3-Night Wildlife Adventure Tour from Kathmandu
- 6-Night Ruby Valley Camp Trek From Kathmandu
- 4 Day Kathmandu Tour
- Kathmandu 5-Night Tour with 3-Day Trek to Chisopani, Nagarkot and Changu Narayan
- Explore Namo Buddha Day Tour in Dhulikhel
- Nagarkot Guided Day Trek from Kathmandu