This fabulous tour is only available for a limited time in from September to October.
See some of Australia's most Beautiful and Historic Gardens bursting with colour! You will see acres of 150 year old formal gardens transformed into a sea of colour with Tulips, Azaleas, Rhododendrons, Cherry Blossoms and More!
This tour provides access to several Private Gardens that are only rarely open for public viewing!
On this Fully Inclusive tour you will see the sights at yourown pace. Commence the day with a stress free pick up at your hotel oraccommodation as we leave the city behind and head west through the NepeanValley and towards the Blue Mountains.
In addition to spending time admiring the magnificent gardens, you will experience the breath taking views of the Jamison Valley on a clear Spring day and see the Ancient Three Sisters Rock formation up close at Echo Point, and if you are feeling energetic you might walk down theGiant Staircase to the walls of Three Sisters. From the lookout at Echo Point you will be able to take some truly memorable photos!
You will enjoy a delicious complimentary 'Aussie' Morning Tea in a beautiful sceniclocation and then get to visit the Aboriginal Cultural Centre for theenthralling Dream Time storytelling, Didgeridoo and Dance performance. The performance will leave you spellbound with a true appreciation of Australia's First People and their fascinating culture. At the Aboriginal art gallery there will be an opportunity to view and perhaps purchase authenticaboriginal artworks.
Tour Highlights and Key Features
- Everglades Heritage Listed Gardens, Waldorf Gardens and other stunning private gardens
- Entry fee's to all gardens and Everglades Historic House and Garden are included
- Includes NationalPark Fees and The Three Sisters rock formation
- Includes Entry Fee's to Waradah Aboriginal Cultural Performance and Show
- Private Day Tour with your own driver and guide
- Commence the day with a stress free pick up atyour accommodation
- See the majestic Three Sisters ancient rockformation
- Experience mystical Aboriginal Dance andDidgeridoo Performance
- Stop at spectacular lookouts where large coachesare not permitted to go
- Stop for lunch in the village of Leura
- Enjoy a truly relaxing day exploring the mountains at your own pace!
Finally at the end of the tour you can relax in comfort as youare driven back to your hotel or accommodation taking with you memories of awonderful day!