Springbrook And Tamborine Rainforest Tour Including Natural Bridge And Glow Worm Cave - Brisbane
OverviewThis day trip from Brisbane combines two national parks in South East Queensland: Springbrook and Tamborine. Located in the Gondwana Rainforests of Australia World Heritage area, the parks feature rainforest walks, waterfalls, glow worm caves and mountain views. Enjoy a winery lunch, free time to explore arts and craft shops, and a cave tour as you discover the rare fauna and diverse wildlife of the Springbrook plateau and Numinbah Valley. Small-group tour, limited to 13, ensures personalized attention from an informative guide.
- All entrance fees included
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
- Instant Confirmation
- Lunch included
- Small-group tour
- Small group ensures personal service
Know More about this tourAfter being picked up by minivan at the Brisbane Transit Centre, settle in for a lovely drive through the Numinbah Valley, passing excellent views of Tamborine Mountain on your way to Springbrook National Park.
When you arrive in Springbrook National Park, located about 62 miles (100 km) south of Brisbane, embark on a guided hike to explore the unique landscape, where more than 1,700 species of flowering plants and 500 vertebrate animals can be found in the sheltered gorges of the Springbrook plateau.
The park also features some impressive waterfalls, one of which you can see at Natural Bridge. The arched rock sets a dramatic scene for the Cave Creek waterfall as it plunges into a pool below. During your stroll in the area, be on the lookout for pademelons (similar to wallabies), goannas, Australian water dragons and Australian brush-turkeys. After, enjoy free time for a gallery stroll through one of Queenslands best arts and craft districts. Lunch is provided during the tour.
In the afternoon, take a guided tour of the Tamborine Mountain Glow Worm Caves at Cedar Creek, consisting of two large chambers interlinked by tunnels. See an audio-visual display on glow worms, whose brilliant blue-green lights are actually emitted by the tiny larvae of a fungus fly. Step inside the second cave filled with thousands of glowing worms!
Finish the day with a rainforest walk to Curtis Falls, situated along a 1-mile (1.6-km) moderate path with 101 steps. Amble downhill beneath towering gum trees to the viewing platform over Curtis Creek, then descend gradually into lush rainforest to a second platform overlooking a waterfall that cascades into a large rock pool.
After a 50-minute drive back to Brisbane, you're dropped off at your original departure point.
Inclusions for Springbrook And Tamborine Rainforest Tour Including Natural Bridge And Glow Worm Cave
- Transport by air-conditioned minivan
- Entrance fees
Exclusions for Springbrook And Tamborine Rainforest Tour Including Natural Bridge And Glow Worm Cave
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Minimum numbers apply. There is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation if there are not enough passengers to meet requirements. In the event of this occurring, you will be offered an alternative or full refund
Small-group tour, maximum 13 participants
Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
Comfortable closed-toe shoes are recommended
A moderate amount of walking is involved
Due to uneven surfaces, this tour is not recommended for those with walking disabilities or using a wheelchair
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You Might Also Like
- Small Group Ghost Tour of Toowong Cemetery
- South Brisbane Cemetery Ghost Tour
- Brisbane City Sights Walking Tour
- Southern Sessions Full Day Brewery Tour
- Western Explorer Full Day Brewery Tour
- Morning or Afternoon Brisbane Half-Day Brewery Tour
- 2 Day Self-Guided Noosa Everglades Kayak Tour
- Up The Creek Family Jetski Eco-Adventure