Springbrook National Park Discovery Full-Day Bushwalking Tour - Brisbane
OverviewExplore Springbrook National Park with an expert guide on a full-day tour from Brisbane. The park is part of the Gondwana Rainforests of Australia World Heritage Area, and boasts waterfalls, subtropical and temperate rainforest and stunning lookout points. Enjoy a rainforest walk and picnic lunch within view of Purlingbrook Falls, plus time to take a dip in the natural freshwater pools. Hotel pickup and drop-off is included on this small-group tour that operates with a maximum of 15 people, ensuring a more personalized experience with your guide.
- Instant Confirmation
- Soak up the atmosphere on a walking tour
- Day trip (destination A to B)
- Lunch included
- All taxes, fuel surcharges and service fees included
- Free hotel pickup and drop-off included
Know More about this tourStart your day early at your Brisbane meeting point, then travel by minivan about one hour south, passing through the Numinbah Valley to reach Natural Bridge, your first stop in Springbrook National Park.
Take in the naturally formed arch rock and the Cave Creek waterfall that plunges into a pool near Natural Bridge. Keep an eye out for Australian water dragons (a lizard), Australian brush-turkeys, goannas and pademelons (similar to wallabies) in this area.
Next up, follow your guide on a 2.5-mile (4-km) Twin Falls Circuit walk, passing stunning waterfalls and lush stretches of sub-tropical temperate rainforest, venturing a little further than many visitors go to reach spectacular viewpoints.
Enjoy a delicious lunch while overlooking the regions largest waterfall, Purlingbrook Falls. Then walk through an Antarctic beech forest with 2000-year-old trees, one of the few remaining links to the ancient forests of Gondwana, which grew some 510 to 180 million years ago. From a viewpoint that looks over northern New South Wales, your guide points out sights such as Mt Warning, a remnant of the Tweed Shield volcano.
During your time in Springbrook National Park, youll have the chance to take a dip in the fresh cool water of one of the many natural pools. Keep your eyes peeled for wildlife sightings, with wallabies and a variety of birds regularly seen, and rare sightings of animals such as platypus, spotted quoll and wombats.
Your informative guide shares commentary about the rainforest, wildlife and plants throughout the park, which shelters more than 500 vertebrate animals and 1,700 species of flowering plants. Your tour ends with return to the original departure point.
Please note: Walks are suitable to people with a moderate level of fitness. Some sections include stairs, uneven ground or creek crossings over wet rocks. It is advised to take a raincoat in all seasons. While every attempt is made to visit everything on the itinerary, inclusions are subject to change without notice.
Inclusions for Springbrook National Park Discovery Full-Day Bushwalking Tour
- Transport by air-conditioned minivan
- Local guide
- Walking tour
- National Park fees
Exclusions for Springbrook National Park Discovery Full-Day Bushwalking Tour
- Gratuities (optional)
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Minimum age is 4 years
Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
Minimum numbers apply. There is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation if there are not enough passengers to meet requirements. In the event of this occurring, you will be offered an alternative or full refund
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You Might Also Like
- O'Reilly's Lamington National Park and Tree Top Canopy Tour
- Brisbane Tandem Sky Dive
- Gold Coast, Canal Cruise and Springbrook National Park Day Trip
- Eumundi Markets and Sunshine Coast Day Trip from Brisbane
- Brisbane Sunset Abseil
- Private Brisbane Airport Arrival Transfer to Gold Coast
- Glass House Mountains Rock Climbing Experience
- Brisbane Brewery Tour Including Newstead Brewing Co, Green Beacon and All Inn