Springbrook National Park Hiking Tour Including Purling Brook Falls From The Gold Coast
OverviewPurling Brook Falls hike has some spectacular waterfalls, lush rainforest, ancient trees, impressive views, exceptional ecological importance and natural beauty that makes this Gondwana Rainforests of Australia World Heritage area an outstanding place to visit. Enjoy this moderate 4-kilometer hike to Purling Brook Falls with an experienced guide and explore this unique and spectacular rainforest destination on the Gold Coast’s Hinterland. Transportation from Gold Coast hotels is included, as is morning tea.
- Enjoy a day away from the hustle and bustle of the city
- Get inside tips from a local
- Small group ensures personal service
- Free hotel pickup and drop-off included
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
- Perfect for all ages and skill level
Know More about this tourAfter pickup from your accommodation on the Gold Coast, enjoy the scenic drive up to Springbrook National Park. The 4-kilometer round circuit Purling Brook Falls hike is an exhilarating experience and will give you the opportunitiy to observe life in the rainforst at close range. Recently a new suspension bridge was built over the Little Nerang Creek gorge on the Purling Brook hike which has given way to fantastic views and opportunities to take in the magnificent rainforest.
You will also take in the lookouts along the Springbrook Scenic Rim viewing waterfalls, mountains and views back to the the Gold Coast from the Hinterland.
Inclusions for Springbrook National Park Hiking Tour Including Purling Brook Falls From The Gold Coast
- National Park fees
- Morning tea
- Local guide
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
Exclusions for Springbrook National Park Hiking Tour Including Purling Brook Falls From The Gold Coast
- Food and drinks, unless specified
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Due to uneven surfaces, this tour is not recommended for those with walking disabilities or using a wheelchair
Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You Might Also Like
- Lamington National Park Hiking Tour from the Gold Coast: Picnic Rock or Tooloona Creek
- Kayak and Snorkeling Day Trip From the Gold Coast Including South Stradbroke and Wave Break Island
- Gold Coast Airport and Theme Park Travel Pass
- Gold Coast SkyPoint Observation Deck Ticket
- Gold Coast Airport Arrival Transfer
- Australian Outback Spectacular Gold Coast