Squamish Cheakamus White-Water Rafting
OverviewDiscover your sense of adventure and love of the outdoors on this fun and memorable family-friendly rafting trip midway between Vancouver and Whistler. This scenic 1.5-hour rafting trip takes you down the Cheakamus River in Squamish. All equipment, plus drinks and snacks, are included.
- Enjoy a day away from the hustle and bustle of the city
- Family friendly
- Ideal choice for families
- All necessary equipment included
- Free snacks included
- Snacks and Beverages included
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
- Perfect for all ages and skill level
Know More about this tourMeet at the rafting base at the Executive Suites Hotel and Resort in Squamish. Meet your guides and rafting crew and get outfitted in everything you need for rafting. When you're ready, the bus will take you on the short drive to the Cheakamus River.
At the river's edge, the guides will give you information on rafting rules, techniques and safety procedures before you hop into your raft and head out on the river. The 1.5 hours on the river will take you through old-growth forests for the chance to see bears, beavers, deer and eagles that frequent the area. Experience Class I and II rapids and splashes of the Cheakamus River.
After a quick snack and drink, meet the bus at the end of your float, and drive back to the rafting base for a photo session. At the restaurant, you can purchase lunch and beverages at a 'Rafter's Discount' and relax on the patio.
Inclusions for Squamish Cheakamus White-Water Rafting
- All taxes, fees and handling charges
- Professional guide
- Rafting equipment
Exclusions for Squamish Cheakamus White-Water Rafting
- Food and drinks
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Minimum age is 5 years
Minimum numbers apply. There is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation if there are not enough passengers to meet requirements. In the event of this occurring, you will be offered an alternative or full refund
Not recommended for pregnant women
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You Might Also Like
- 4-Hour Eagle Viewing River Float Trip From Squamish with Lunch
- 5-Hour Eagle Viewing River Float Trip From Whistler with Lunch
- 6-Hour Eagle Viewing River Float Trip From Vancouver with Lunch
- Sea to Sky Via Ferrata Tour in Squamish
- Squamish River Guided Kayak Tour
- Overnight Camping and River-Rafting Trip in Squamish
- Squamish Scenic Twilight Float