OverviewEnjoy bird’s-eye views over the rugged Canadian wilderness on this 35-minute Squamish Valley flightseeing tour. Take to the skies with your pilot and watch as the rolling terrain of the Squamish Valley unfolds before you. Marvel at gigantic glaciers, shimmering alpine lakes, snow-capped peaks and plunging valleys across the Tantalus, Alpha, Ossa and Omega mountain ranges. Soar high over the breathtaking Garibaldi Provincial Park, nestled in the hills between Squamish and Whistler. With your headphones on, listen as your pilot sheds light on the region’s fascination geology.
- Enjoy fantastic aerial views
- Choice of several departures throughout the day
- Get inside tips from a local
- Romantic experience, perfect for couples
- Qualified and professional pilot
- Scenic air tour
- Choice of morning or afternoon departure
- Family friendly
Know More about this tourHop aboard the Squamish Explorer along with your expert and attentive pilot. On this flightseeing tour, gasp in awe at regions of Squamish that most locals dont even know about - areas explored only by grizzly bears, goats, eagles and the occasional mountaineer.
You'll see alpine lakes, jagged peaks, secret waterfalls, and rumbling glaciers. These are just a few of the unforgettable sights that will leave your jaw on the floor. Discover the iconic cliffs and peaks of Tantalus, Alpha, Ossa and Omega mountains; massive hanging glaciers such as the Rumbling, Serratus and Zenith; and majestic views of Lake Lovely Water and Howe Sound.
Over your 30-minute journey, watch as the land around you unfolds. The diverse Sky-to-Sky corridor, mountainous Garibaldi Park and the coastal town of Squamish all come together to bring you a new understanding of the topography of this remarkable region.
Your pilot will do more than just fly the plane. They are your direct line to the natural history of the region. They are hikers and mountaineers themselves and their passion for the coast mountains is infectious.
Please note: Flying in the aircraft is just like driving in a car, with ventilation and heating control. Simply dress for the season. Sunglasses are recommended. All ages can participate in this flight. Children up to 2 years old are considered infants, and must sit on the lap of a responsible guardian. Children older than 2 must have their own seat in the aircraft.
Inclusions for Squamish Explorer Flightseeing Tour
- Airport taxes
- Landing and facility fees
- National park fees
- Headsets to hear the guide clearly
Exclusions for Squamish Explorer Flightseeing Tour
- Gratuities (optional)
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Children must be accompanied by an adult
Infants free of charge, and sit in the lap of a responsible guardian
Subject to favorable weather conditions. If canceled due to poor weather, you will be given the option of an alternative date
All passenger weights must be advised at time of booking and entered in pounds (lbs)
Minimum numbers apply. There is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation if there are not enough passengers to meet requirements. In the event of this occurring, you will be offered an alternative or full refund
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.