Squamish Scenic Twilight FloatWrite a Review
OverviewThis is an ideal outdoor evening activity for families, children, seniors, and anyone looking for a gentle and fun scenic outing. The Squamish Scenic Twilight Float is a family friendly rafting float trip that features small splashy rapids, outstanding scenery and lots of laughs shared under the setting sun.
- Family friendly
- See native wildlife in their natural environment
- Perfect for all ages and skill level
- Travel by boat and see the sights from the water
Know More about this tourExperience Squamish on an amazing river rafting adventure that's perfect for beginners and families. No prior rafting experience is required.
Begin by checking into the rafting base at the Executive Suites Hotel and Resort in Squamish. Your evening float trip includes instruction and leadership from expert guides with outstanding local knowledge, rafting gear, life jacket, and an on-river snack and refreshment. Round-trip transportation is provided.
As you travel the lower Squamish River, surrender to the relaxing flow of the water and take in the breathtaking scenery of the Stawamus Chief, Shannon Falls, Mount Garibaldi, and the Coast Mountains of British Columbia. Enjoy an evening with your family, friends and nature during this idyllic scenic interpretive float and learn about the world renowned Squamish Valley and its local wildlife as dusk settles over the Coastal Mountains.
Inclusions for Squamish Scenic Twilight Float
- Light refreshments
- Professional guide
- Safety Jacket
Exclusions for Squamish Scenic Twilight Float
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Children must be accompanied by an adult
Minimum numbers apply. There is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation if there are not enough passengers to meet requirements. In the event of this occurring, you will be offered an alternative or full refund
Subject to favorable weather conditions. If canceled due to poor weather, you will be given the option of an alternative date or full refund
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.