Squares Of Rome Guided Tour & Gelato, Tiramisu & Coffee
OverviewExplore the Baroque squares and fountains of Rome on a 2-hour walking tour, stopping to taste the famous gelati of Italy at some of the citys finest gelateria! Tantalize your taste buds with one of the finest tiramisus in town and sip on a coffee.
Know More about this tourExperience the Rome of emperors and popes on a 2.5-hour walking tour of the historic piazzas and fountains, starting at Piazza del Popolo.
Stroll through the famous fashion streets before getting to Piazza di Spagna with Berninis unusual fountain of a half-sunken ship. Stop to taste one of Rome's best tiramasu.
Head towards Piazza di Trevi, where legend says that if you toss a coin in the Trevi Fountain and make a wish you will one day return to Rome. Along the way, stop to sample some of Romes legendary gelati at typical gelaterias, each one famous for their unique flavors, such as chocolate orange or pistacchio stracciatella.
Learn the secrets of artisanal gelati, and how to distinguish a good one from a bad one! As you walk, your guide will provide a fascinating history of Romes fountains and piazzas, telling stories of some of the citys notorious characters for added color, before you end in the grandeur of Piazza Navona with a typical Italian coffee.
Taste the famous ice cream of Italy at some of Rome's best gelateria
Taste one of the best tiramisus in town
Stroll around the fountains and piazzas of Rome city center
Discover unique gelato flavors, such as pistacchio stracciatella
Throw a coin in the Trevi Fountain to one day return to Rome and try more gelati
Linger at Piazza Navona at the end of your tour and see Roman life walk by
discover the best cafes and drink your coffee the Roman way
Inclusions for Squares Of Rome Guided Tour & Gelato, Tiramisu & Coffee
- All taxes, fees and handling charges
- Small-group tour
- Walking tour
- Local taxes
- Viator brokerage fee
- Professional guide
- Meals as per itinerary (gelato, tiramisu and coffe or 1 beverage)
Exclusions for Squares Of Rome Guided Tour & Gelato, Tiramisu & Coffee
- Gratuities (optional)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Dress code is smart casual
A moderate amount of walking is involved
Not wheelchair accessible
Minimum age is 6 years
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You Might Also Like
- Night in Rome on a Vespa
- Rome Highlights Half-Day Tour
- Private Departure Transfer: Hotel to Rome Ciampino Airport
- Ancient Rome Half-Day Tour: Colosseum and Roman Forum
- The Original Fettuccine Alfredo: Cooking Class and Lunch at Alfredo alla Scrofa Restaurant
- Best of Rome Walking Tour and Master of Pizza Class