SSI Open Water Diving Course In Roatan - Coxen HoleWrite a Review
Becoming an SSI Open Water Diver is the best way to start your scuba adventure due to worldwide recognition!
With personalized training and taking enough time, we make sure you are truly comfortable under water with the skills and equipment you will use. In general an Open Water Diver course consists of 3 parts: Academics, Pool Training and Open Water Sessions.
- Close encounter with wildlife
- Excellent value for money
- All necessary equipment included
- All taxes, fuel surcharges and service fees included
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
- Travel by boat and see the sights from the water
Know More about this tourAcademics :The SSI Training Materials and Online Training program are designed so that you can learn the academics at your own pace when it is convenient for you. You can complete the academics online when you sign up for SSI’s Online Training program, and then attend review sessions at your favorite SSI Dive Center.
Pool Training: For your pool and open water training your instructor will fit you to your scuba equipment so you will become comfortable in your “second skin”. 2 Sessions
Open water session:- You will complete at least 4 open water dives and have the chance to experience everything you learned in the pool hands-on. (Open water can be defined as an open body of water such as a lake or the ocean).
Inclusions for SSI Open Water Diving Course In Roatan
- Use of snorkel equipment
- Professional guide
Exclusions for SSI Open Water Diving Course In Roatan
- Gratuities (recommended)
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Diving within 48 hours of flying is not recommended. All participants will be required to complete a health questionnaire prior to diving. Some pre-existing medical conditions (eg asthma, heart conditions, etc) may prevent you from diving, please consult your doctor
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You might also like
- Shore Excursion: West Bay Beach With Lunch
- Roatan Shore Excursion: Private Tour To Animal Sanctuary And Private Beach
- Roatan Combo Tour: Jungle Horseback Riding And Beach Break
- Small-Group Diving Trip In Roatan
- Roatan Zip Dip, Beaches And Monkey Park
- Roatan Shore Excursion: Mangrove Cruise
- Zipline, Monkey And Parrot Interaction Plus Beach Resort Combo Tour In Roatan
- Roatan Shore Excursion: Zip 'n' Dip Canopy Tour
- Private Fly Fishing Adventure In Roatan