St Andrews, Falkland And Kingsbarns Whisky Distillery Tour From Edinburgh
OverviewThis tour combines stunning East Neuk fishing villages, a journey through Kingsbarns Whisky Distillery, the beautiful Falkland Palace and St Andrews: a place of history, culture and golf.
- Comprehensive tour by bus/coach
- Pickup from a centrally located meeting point
Know More about this tourYour day begins in the core of Edinburghs old town. From our central departure point well take you through Edinburgh: youll gain insight into our capital citys past before heading towards the Forth Road Bridge to take photographs of this UNESCO World Heritage Site. Well then cross over the engineering masterpiece into the Kingdom of Fife.
Well stop in the pretty fishing villages of Crail and Anstruther, before visiting Scotlands newest distillery, Kingsbarns. The tour here provides a great introduction to whisky and to the distillery (own expense). Youll have a chance to test your sense of smell against some whisky aromas and then taste some whisky for yourself! For those who dont fancy a dram there is a lovely tea-room and gift shop here to visit or you can take a stroll to the nearby Cambo Gardens (own expense).
Next well head to St Andrews; your driver-guide will give you an introduction to this fantastic coastal resort, pointing out the beaches, golf course, castle, cathedral and other highlights of the town. Then youll have ample time to explore for yourself. Well then return to Edinburgh via the stunning Falkland Palace and Gardens (own expense), home to the oldest tennis courts in the world! This partially restored Renaissance palace, once home of many Scottish Kings, is the perfect place finish your afternoon in Fife.
Inclusions for St Andrews, Falkland And Kingsbarns Whisky Distillery Tour From Edinburgh
Exclusions for St Andrews, Falkland And Kingsbarns Whisky Distillery Tour From Edinburgh
- Entrance fees
- Food and drinks
- Gratuities (optional)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Children must be accompanied by an adult
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.