From USD 52.46
OverviewThis tour combines stunning East Neuk fishing villages, a journey through Kingsbarns Whisky Distillery, the beautiful Falkland Palace and St Andrews: a place of history, culture and golf.
- Comprehensive tour by bus/coach
- Pickup from a centrally located meeting point
Know More about this tourYour day begins in the core of Edinburgh’s old town. From our central departure point we’ll take you through Edinburgh: you’ll gain insight into our capital city’s past before heading towards the Forth Road Bridge to take photographs of this UNESCO World Heritage Site. We’ll then cross over the engineering masterpiece into the Kingdom of Fife.
We’ll stop in the pretty fishing villages of Crail and Anstruther, before visiting Scotland’s newest distillery, Kingsbarns. The tour here provides a great introduction to whisky and to the distillery (own expense). You’ll have a chance to test your sense of smell against some whisky aromas and then taste some whisky for yourself! For those who don’t fancy a dram there is a lovely tea-room and gift shop here to visit or you can take a stroll to the nearby Cambo Gardens (own expense).
Next we’ll head to St Andrews; your driver-guide will give you an introduction to this fantastic coastal resort, pointing out the beaches, golf course, castle, cathedral and other highlights of the town. Then you’ll have ample time to explore for yourself. We’ll then return to Edinburgh via the stunning Falkland Palace and Gardens (own expense), home to the oldest tennis courts in the world! This partially restored Renaissance palace, once home of many Scottish Kings, is the perfect place finish your afternoon in Fife.
Inclusions for St Andrews, Falkland And Kingsbarns Whisky Distillery Tour From Edinburgh
Exclusions for St Andrews, Falkland And Kingsbarns Whisky Distillery Tour From Edinburgh
- Entrance fees
- Food and drinks
- Gratuities (optional)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Children must be accompanied by an adult
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You might also like
- Royal Edinburgh Ticket Including Hop-On Hop-Off Tours And Edinburgh Castle Admission
- Edinburgh Night Walking Including Historic Underground Vaults
- Outlander Film Locations Day Trip From Edinburgh
- Loch Ness, Glencoe And The Highlands Small-Group Day Trip From Edinburgh
- Hadrian's Wall, Roman Britain And The Scottish Borders
- Whisky-Tasting Day Trip From Edinburgh
- 3-Day Budget Isle Of Skye And The Highlands Tour From Edinburgh
- Edinburgh City Tour In Private Minibus
- VIP Minibus Tour To The Highlands And West Coast From Edinburgh
- 2-Day Tour To The Highlands In A Private Minibus From Edinburgh - Islands And The West Coast