St. Augustine Nights Of Lights Boat Cruise - St AugustineWrite a Review
OverviewSt. Augustine's Nights of Lights can be traced back to the 448-year old city's Spanish history. In that tradition, people placed a flickering white candle in their window at the Christmas holiday. Now, every winter, St. Augustine is flooded with millions of white lights that illuminate the city and cast a magical glow for all to admire.
- Choice of several departures throughout the day
- Excellent value for money
- Exclusive after-hours access
- Romantic experience, perfect for couples
- See the sights illuminated at night
Know More about this tourStep aboard the Sand Dollar and get ready to feast your eyes on one of the most breathtaking holiday visions you will ever see. Voted as one of the 10 best holiday lighting displays in the world by National Geographic in 2014, Saint Augustine is a city alive with the magic that only lights can bring. Saint Augustine's Nights of Lights features millions of tiny while lights scattered across the nation's oldest city, bringing an atmosphere of awe and wonder to all that visit.
The vessel, The Sand Dollar is a 32' X 10' USCG Inspected & Insured Catamaran. She is powered by a Honda 135HP 4 Stroke motor that is both fuel efficient and very quiet. The vessel is 75% covered for shade and all weather conditions. She is approved for 16 passengers and 2 crew members, and has an on-board bathroom.
The Captain does not run trips in the Ocean, and only cruises in the protected Intra-Coastal Water Way. The Captain will cancel any trips during unsafe weather and high winds. At this time the vessel is not wheel chair accessible. There are several scheduled tours and cruises during the week, so be sure to book yours quickly!
Inclusions for St. Augustine Nights Of Lights Boat Cruise
- Admission ticket
Exclusions for St. Augustine Nights Of Lights Boat Cruise
- Food and drinks
- You may bring a small cooler and snacks (BYOB), no glass please
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Subject to favorable weather conditions. If canceled due to poor weather, you will be given the option of an alternative date or full refund
Not wheelchair accessible
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.