St Barts Ferry Transfer From St Maarten - Philipsburg
OverviewSpend a day experiencing the beauty of the untouched white sandy beaches and stunning snorkeling areas that St Barts has to offer! Explore the island at your own leisure, enjoying the relaxed atmosphere and gorgeous surroundings. Although small, this island has a lot to offer!
Know More about this tourSt Barts is known as the Jewel of the Caribbean and you'll find out why when you sail there from St Maarten. You'll have free time to explore St Barts independently, take a guided tour, go shopping or just relax on one of the island's pristine beaches.
St Barts is just a 45-minute sail from St Maarten's Pelican Marina. Departing Simpson Bay, you'll arrive in Gustavia Harbor, the hub of activity in St Barts. Sidewalk cafes offer crepes and croissants for breakfast, car rentals meet the boat, the taxi stand is a few feet away, and boutiques are open for business.
The exceptional island of St Barts has white sandy beaches, great snorkeling locations, great restaurants and a unique shell museum. It's a day guaranteed to entertain, crammed with sights and delights!
Enjoy lunch at a local burger shack, or go for fine dining at one of the exclusive beachside hotels. Many of the shops in Gustavia may close over the lunchtime period, so it's recommended to go shopping in the morning.
Taxi island tours cost around US$12 per person, or privately for around US$50 for two. Check-in for the boat is at 3:45pm for the 4:00pm departure. Arrive back to Pelican Marina at approximately 4:45pm.
There is a free shuttle to Pelican Marina, Tuesday through Friday only, from the following hotels:
Royal Islander / La Terasse
Divi Little Bay
Inclusions for St Barts Ferry Transfer From St Maarten
- Round Trip Ferry Transfers
- Free Shuttle to Pelican Marina Tuesday - Friday ONLY
Exclusions for St Barts Ferry Transfer From St Maarten
- Gratuities (optional)
- Food and drinks
- Shuttle on Weekends
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Customers are brought to St Barts for the day only. Customers must arrive and return on the same day.
You MUST have a valid passport upon check in to travel on this tour
You MUST confirm and obtain any visa requirements prior to border crossing. All visa requirements are the sole responsibility of the traveler
Please note: Due to St Maarten immigration procedures, on return to St Maarten all passengers will be required to hand their passports to the crew. Passports will be taken to clear immigration ahead of the group before the boat can dock and passengers disembark.
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.