Early morning Tour representative will pick you up from your hotel to discover the top highlights of Sinai desert by modern jeep. We drive to Saint Catherine monastery located in heart of Sinai Peninsula at a height of 1570 meters in the place where according to the tradition Moses saw the bush on fire which didn’t burn up. It is in the foot hills of Gable Moses or mount Sinai,on whose summit Moses received the tables of the law with the ten commandments inscribed. The monastery dates back to the age of the emperor Justinian 6th century. it was the same time of building enclosure wall surrounding the monastery right now but The monastery was named saint Catherine at the beginning of the 11th century in honor of saint Catherine, one of the earliest Alexandria Christians martyrs. Then get back the st cathrien road about 65 kilometres north of st cathrien ,There is the start of the track leading to one of the geological wonders of Sinai the coulerd canyon. It’s very narrow walls,40 meters high and a little more than a meter wide in parts are made out of sandstone possessing an incredible range of hues from dark brown to red to straw yellow, This is due to the presence of magnesium and iron oxides. Later we go back to Dahab city for lunch, where we have time to walking in Dahab street, Mashyia. Then drive back to your hotel.
- Hotel pickup Available
- Partial Cancellation
- Duration: 12 Hrs
OverviewSet out from Sharm El Sheikh to explore Sinai. First you will visit St. Catherine Monastery, the oldest working Christian monasteries in the world. Then drive to Nuweiba to see the beautiful Coloured Canyon before enjoying dinner and time to swim at the beach in Nuwieba.
- Visit Sinai
- See the world famous St. Catherine Monastery
- Explore Coloured Canyon
Know More about this tour
- Pick up services from your hotel in Sharm and return
- All transfers by air-conditioned 4x4 Jeep
- English speaking guide
- Lunch during your trip
- Bottled water on board the Jeep
- All taxes & service charge
- Any extras not mentioned in the program
- Tipping Kitty
- Personal expenses
- Optional activities
- At checkout we'll ask you to provide your hotel information. Once your booking is confirmed, we'll send you a confirmation voucher with full contact information (phone number, email address, etc.) for our local operator in case you need to update or change your hotel pick-up details.
- In case you have not booked your hotel, Don't Worry ! Once your hotel arrangements are finalized, you can contact our local operator directly with your hotel details.
- If you cancel between 0 days To 7 days before scheduled tour departure, the cancellation charge will be 100%
- If you cancel between 7 days To 14 days before scheduled tour departure, the cancellation charge will be 75%
- If you cancel between 14 days To 30 days before scheduled tour departure, the cancellation charge will be 50%
- If you cancel between 30 days To 40 days before scheduled tour departure, the cancellation charge will be 25%
- If you cancel between 40 days To 180 days before scheduled tour departure, the cancellation charge will be 6%
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You Might Also Like
- Quad Biking in the Egyptian Desert from Sharm el Sheikh
- Dolphin Show in Sharm el Sheikh
- Sharm el Sheikh Airport Private Arrival Transfer
- Tiran Island Cruise and Snorkeling
- Day Trip to Cairo by Bus
- Ras Mohamed Red Sea Cruise and Snorkeling
- Desert Quad Bike, Bedouin Dinner Show, Stargazing in Sharm el Sheikh
- Quad Bike and Camel Ride Tour with Dinner from Sharm El Sheikh