St Jacobs Private Group Tour
OverviewRelax in style on your private tour to St. Jacob's Country. After pickup from your hotel in a luxury vehicle, embark on an adventure like no other. Experience the Mennonite lifestyle and culture. Shop at the famous farmer's market and enjoy a buffet lunch.
- Close encounter with wildlife
- Flexibility to customize your itinerary to your own preferences
- Small group ensures personal service
- Free snacks included
- Lunch included
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
Know More about this tourEnjoy a fully guided, 8-hour tour from Toronto to the Mennonite village of St. Jacobs Country in Ontario.
Depart in the morning and experience a day unlike any other, traveling 90 minutes from the hustle of city life to this calm, quaint community. Drive alongside horses and carriages to the main town. Then visit the Mennonite Visitor Center and learn about the Mennonite history, faith, and lifestyle.
Theguide will lead the way to a buffet lunch on Main Street. Visit the famous St. Jacobs Farmers' Market (Canada's largest, year-round farmers market, open on Thursdays and Saturdays), a flea market, and a covered bridge. Free time is allotted to shop for unique items in the shiloh only found in St. Jacobs. This is also home to some of the Trans Canada trail, and offers magnificent hiking and walking trails. Take this opportunity to walk a 2-kilometer trail along the river. See beautiful wildlife and sample fresh maple syrup.
The buffet lunch, plus water and snacks along the way, are included in the tour price.
Inclusions for St Jacobs Private Group Tour
- Buffet lunch
- Private tour
- Transport by private vehicle
Exclusions for St Jacobs Private Group Tour
- Gratuities (optional)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
A small amount of walking is involved
Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
A maximum of six passengers on this tour
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You Might Also Like
- National Orchid Garden Admission Ticket
- Private Transfer: Cairo Airport Arrival in Private Van
- Kadathanadan Kalari Centre & Navarasa Kathakali Centre , Thekkady
- Private Ho Chi Minh City Arrival Transfer: Airport to Hotel
- Private Ho Chi Minh City Departure Transfer: Hotel to Airport
- Peller Estates Winery Tasting