OverviewSt John is the jewel of the Caribbean with its picturesque views of lush tropical foliage and emerald blue waters, making it the perfect destination for a day trip from St Thomas.Our day trip includes island tour, Cinnamon BayBeach,and exploring the VI National Park with a local guide. Lunch is also providedat the Tree Lizards Restaurant.
- Enjoy fantastic aerial views
- Excellent value for money
- Family friendly
- Flexibility to customize your itinerary to your own preferences
- Get inside tips from a local
- Ideal choice for families
- All entrance fees included
- Lunch included
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
- Private tour is operated with just your party and a guide/driver
Know More about this tourIn an open-air water taxi, designed for optimal viewing potential, you will take the picturesque trip from St Thomas to St John and the Virgin Islands National Park. The ferry ride over is worth the trip!
Your personal guide will take you on a wonderful island tour of several historical sites in St John and the Virgin Islands National Park. After sightseeing there will be beach time at either Cinnamon Bay or Trunk Bay. Relax on the warm white sands of your St John beach and take in the glorious views of turquoise water and lush, green mountains.
After beach time the tour will continue on to Cruz Bay for some duty-free shopping.
Once shopping is complete you will enjoy the trip back to St Thomas.
Inclusions for St John Day Trip From St Thomas
- Hotel pickup and drop-off (selected hotels only)
- Entrance fees
- National Park fees
- Local guide/host
- Lunch (if option selected)
Exclusions for St John Day Trip From St Thomas
- Gratuities (recommended)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Children must be accompanied by an adult
At time of booking, Cruise ship passengers must provide the following information at time of booking: ship name, docking time, disembarkation time and re-boarding time
A moderate amount of walking is involved
Not wheelchair accessible
Minimum numbers apply. There is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation if there are not enough passengers to meet requirements. In the event of this occurring, you will be offered an alternative or full refund
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.