OverviewThis St. John tour from St. Thomas is a great way to view the picturesque sites of the neighboring island. While on this tour, learn about the history and culture of the island from a local guide, and stop at some of the top attractions, including Caneel Bay, Trunk Bay and Annaberg Plantation. Hotel or port pickup and drop-off is included with tour.
- Led by a local guide
- Once-in-a-Lifetime Experience
- Family friendly
Know More about this tourYour tour begins with the pick from either your hotel or the cruise ship port, where you'll be taken to the Red Hook Ferry Dock. The Ferry ride over to St. John is worth the tour, take in several small islands which dot the Caribbean Sea, plus the British Virgin Islands.
St. John is the most natural island of all the Virgin Islands, thanks to the generous donation of the Laurence Rockefeller, who gifted land to create the Virgin Islands National Park. The park is three quarters of the island and can never be developed. Also on St. John you will find some of the top beaches in the world.
Once on St. John you will be greeted by a local driver, who lives on St. John. Learn about the culture and history of the island from your guide, as you explore this pristine island. Major stops on your tour include the National Park, Annaberg Plantation, which dates back to 1780, one of 25 active sugar producing factories on St. John. Additional stops include the historical Caneel Bay over look, and the world-famous Trunk Bay over look.
Inclusions for St John Island Sightseeing Tour From St Thomas
- National Park fees
- Hotel pickup and drop-ff
- Port pickup and drop-off
Exclusions for St John Island Sightseeing Tour From St Thomas
- Alcoholic drinks (available to purchase)
- Food and drinks
- Gratuities (recommended)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Children must be accompanied by an adult
At time of booking, Cruise ship passengers must provide the following information at time of booking: ship name, docking time, disembarkation time and re-boarding time
Minimum numbers apply. There is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation if there are not enough passengers to meet requirements. In the event of this occurring, you will be offered an alternative or full refund
A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.