St Kilda Walking Tour - Melbourne
OverviewJust south of central Melbourne is the beautiful beachside community of St. Kilda. Its sandy shores arent just beautiful, theyre historic. Join your guide and discover the worlds oldest continuously operating roller coaster, explore Victorian sea baths, and beautiful art deco architecture,and try and spot the wild penguins during this 2.5 hour tour. Highlights include St. Kilda Beach, the local penguin colony, historic trams,Luna Park,St. Kilda sea baths,St. Kilda Pier,St. Kilda Breakwater, mafia history,Solar System Trail and The Promenade.
- Great overview and orientation of the city
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
- Soak up the atmosphere on a walking tour
- Tour is wheelchair accessible
Know More about this tour
Yourtour starts at 3:30pm outside the entrance to Luna Park. You'll meet your guide who will be carrying a blue umbrella. The tour will last 2.5 hours and bring you around the St. Kilda neighborhood, providing you with fun and fascinating tales about the area's history, culture and beachfront.
On the tour you will learn about the famous 1901 Royal Visit, grisly murders that occurred at the now-defunct Bo Jangles Nightclub, and an Italian immigrant that gave this area its European flavor.
Other features of this area include: St. Kilda Beach, the penguin colony, historic trams,Luna Park,St. Kilda Sea baths,St. Kilda Pier,St. Kilda Breakwater, mafia history,Solar System Trail, and The Promenade.
Your tour will end near Acland Street, a popular boulevard with cafes, bars, and old Jewish bakeries.
Inclusions for St Kilda Walking Tour
- Professional guide
- Walking tour
Exclusions for St Kilda Walking Tour
- Food and drinks
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
A moderate amount of walking is involved
Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.