St Kitts ATV ExcursionWrite a Review
From USD 98
OverviewDiscover the historic town of Old Road where you can find the Botanical Garden Caribelle Batik (Romney Manor), Historical Ruins, Picturesque Sugar Estates, Rain Forest trails and other breathtaking scenic routes. All tour guides are local residents of the area and as such boast a familiarity to their "backyard" like no one else. All of the staff is friendly, informed, knowledgeable, and specialize in fun! On this tour your guide will take you from the starting point at the Wingfield Estate along the route past species of trees and foliage that have been around for generations. As you travel through the sugar canes and tractor paths view the estate ruins that tell the story of the island's rich and enticing heritage and history.
- Choice of morning or afternoon departure
- Excellent value for money
- Get up-close to native wildlife
- Pickup from a centrally located meeting point
- See native wildlife in their natural environment
Know More about this tourThe tour will begin at the designated starting point in the historic town of Old Road. Once there your friendly local guides will make sure that you have all of the necessary equipment for your tour. Once you have been setup and briefed by your guide you will begin the ATV tour.
The starting point will be at the Wingfield Estate which was once owned by one of the founding fathers of the United States - President Thomas Jefferson. Along the route you will be enthralled to see the vast species of trees and foliage that have been around for generations. You will travel along many different kind of paths through muddy swaps, dirt paths in the jungle and sandy paths near the ocean. You can also see animals like monkeys while travelling along and you will see sugar canes plantations and tractor paths. You can also seeing estate ruins and other historical sites.
Inclusions for St Kitts ATV Excursion
- Entrance fees
- Professional, local guide
- All necessary equipment
Exclusions for St Kitts ATV Excursion
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Food and drinks
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Minimum age is 16 years
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.