OverviewNo visit to St. Kitts is complete without a tour of this beautiful island. You'll gain first-hand insights into the history and countryside, stop for shopping in Basseterre, St. Kittsâ capital city and then take a scenic island drive to Romney Manor, home of the Caribelle Batik plantation. After visiting Brimstone Hill, a beautiful fortress, youâll pass Dieppe Bay to arrive at the scenic Black Rocks, home of the remnant of Mt. Liamuiga.
- All-inclusive tour
- Excellent value for money
- Free hotel pickup and drop-off included
Know More about this tourYour first stop is a visit to the capital city of Basseterre for a shopping stop. Basseterre, located on the southwestern coast of St. Kitts, is one of the oldest towns in the Eastern Caribbean. It features the historic Independence Square, St. George's Anglican Church and the Warner Park Sporting Complex.
After exploring Basseterre, take a scenic island drive to Romney Manor; home of the Caribelle Batik former sugar plantation with some of the most beautiful gardens in the Caribbean. Explore and tour this area at your leisure.
You will next visit Brimstone Hill Fortress National Park, one of the best preserved historical fortifications in the Americas. At your leisure, learn about the history and culture of the Spanish, French, English, American, Dutch, Amerindians, Caribs and Arawaks. (Admission to the Brimstone Hill Fortress National Park is $10.)
Continuing your tour around the island, you will pass Dieppe Bay where the Atlantic Ocean and Caribbean Sea meet at the scenic Black Rocks, on the northeastern coast of St Kitts. Enjoy the sight of the beautiful, ebony cliffs that formed hundreds of years ago and see the remnant of Mt. Liamuiga, a 3,792-foot (1,156-meter) extinct volcano!
Experience the history and culture of St. Kitts on this exclusive island tour.
Inclusions for St Kitts Island Tour
- St. Kitts island tour
- Local guide
- Hotel pickup and drop off
Exclusions for St Kitts Island Tour
- Gratuities (optional)
- The listed price does not include a $3 entrance fee, per person, payable upon arrival at Caribelle Batik
- The listed price does not include a $10 entrance fee, per person, payable upon arrival at Brimstone Hill
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Minimum numbers apply. There is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation if there is not enough passengers to meet requirements. In the event of this occurring, you will be offered an alternative or full refund
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.