St Kitts Poinciana Rainforest TourWrite a Review
OverviewThe highlight of this tour is a cool walk through the lush green tropical Winfield Estate Forest. Experience the local flora and fauna and green vervet monkeys then take a dip in our tranquil river if you so desire. We do small groups starting from two persons up and we even cater for private groups.
- Choice of seating available
- Free port pickup and drop-off included
- Free hotel pickup and drop-off included
- Led by a local guide
- Free snacks included
- Free drinks included
- All entrance fees included
- Get off the beaten track in a 4x4
Know More about this tourIn the early morning, meet your guide at the port in St. Kitts.
Together with your small group, journey to the Wingfield Estate, one of the oldest plantations on the island, via an open safari truck.
On the way to the forest you will see a number of interesting Carib petroglyphs and the historic village of Old Road where Sir Thomas Warner, along with his family and 14 others, began the first permanent European settlement in the Leeward Islands.
Jump out of the truck at the Wingfield Estate, set in the picturesque foot hills of the central mountain range and the gateway to the rainforest. Enjoy the cool tropical breeze amidst the lush tropical forest as you journey on foot along the Peter Manning Trail. As you walk, spot green vervet monkeys swinging on tree vines and, if you like, take a refreshing dip in the river.
Refreshments, water, and hiking sticks are all provided.
Please note: A minimum of two people is required for booking.
Inclusions for St Kitts Poinciana Rainforest Tour
- Professional guide
- Entrance fees
- Bottled water
- Light refreshments
Exclusions for St Kitts Poinciana Rainforest Tour
- Gratuities (optional)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
A minimum of two people per booking is required
Child rate applies only when sharing with two paying adults
Children must be accompanied by an adult
Minimum drinking age is 18 years
At time of booking, Cruise ship passengers must provide the following information at time of booking: ship name, docking time, disembarkation time and re-boarding time
Refunds will not be issued if tour/activity is missed due to late or non-arrival of cruise ship
Not recommended for participants with heart complaints or other serious medical conditions
A moderate amount of walking is involved
Collapsible wheelchairs with removable wheels can be accommodated providing the passenger is accompanied by someone who can assist them board and disembark
Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.