St Kitts Zipline Canopy Tour
OverviewSoar above the St. Kitts rainforest on a state-of-the-art, five-line zipline system. The St. Kitts Zipline Canopy Tour offers two tour distinct options in order to fulfill everyone's needs! Whichever option you decide to choose, make sure you are prepared to experience an exhilarating adventure through nature like never before.
- All necessary equipment included
- Free hotel pickup and drop-off included
Know More about this tourYour zipline tour begins with a trip to a base camp located at Romney Manor at Winfield Estate. You'll be given an orientation briefing on how to use your zipline equipment before beginning your tour.
You'll explore all five ziplines on this 2.5-hour tour. After flying Line 1 (Monkey Trainer), you'll embark on a short off-road drive to fly the next three lines: Line 2 (The Boss), Line 3 (Mango Tango), and Line 4 (Brimstone Blast), which is over 250 feet (76 meters) above the valley floor and ranges from 500 to 1350 feet (152 to 411 meters) in length. A short walk downhill will take you to Line 5, where you'll fly to a river pool for the opportunity to cool down.
Fly and Walk with River Walk
Your 2-hour fly and walk tour begins when you fly on Line 1, followed by a short off-road drive up to Line 3, where each guest will fly Line 3 and 4. Skipping Line 5, you'll take a walk to the natural river pool.
Inclusions for St Kitts Zipline Canopy Tour
- Zipline canopy tour
- Hotel pickup and drop off
Exclusions for St Kitts Zipline Canopy Tour
- Gratuities (optional)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Minimum weight is 70 lbs (31 kg) and the maximum weight is 275 lbs (123 kg)
Not recommended for pregnant women
Not recommended for participants with back problem
Minimum numbers apply. There is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation if there is not enough passengers to meet requirements. In the event of this occurring, you will be offered an alternative or full refund
This tour cannot accept bookings from cruise ship passengers
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You Might Also Like
- Privat Airport Transfer Sri lanka From Bandaranayake International Airport
- Sombai Infused Cambodian Liqueur: Workshop Visit and Liqueur Tasting
- Selvatura Park: Hummingbird Garden and Insect Museum Tour
- Private One-Way Transfer: Hurghada Airport to Hurghada Hotels
- The Battle of Santo Domingo 4D Movie Experience
- 06 Hours:Taj Mahal Tour