St Lucia Food, Rum And Heritage Tour
OverviewOn this 5-hour tour you can get an adult taste of St. Lucia as you sample the local tropical fruits, and number one importrum. Visit the islands rum distillery and get a feel for the mix of history and culture of this dynamic city where 18 is the legal drinking age. Enjoy food samples, rum tastings, and a complimentary cocktail at Marigot Bay while your professional guide walks you through the history behind each ingredient.
- Step back in time on a history tour
- Perfect introduction for first-time visitors
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
- Free hotel pickup and drop-off included
- Free port pickup and drop-off included
- Instant Confirmation
Know More about this tour
This easy-going tour unfolds through the northeast of the island, where you will be driventhrough a rural countryside before enjoying a 30 to 40 minute walk to the heritage site. Discover the various indigenous trees, plants, and species of birds on your way in, before stopping to sample freshly picked local fruits. In the Creole House you can see how some local dishes are made and you will have theopportunity to taste some of the dishes.
The tour will continueon to the distillery whileyour guide provides an insight to the history and culture of the different communities that make up St. Lucia. The distillery tour will bemore than a lesson in how rum is madeyou will also gain an insight into the role it has played in the community. The end of the distillery visit will bethe tasting bar, where you can put your tasting skills to the test as you sample internationally award-winning rums.You may also purchase rum to take back with you.
You will make your way to Marigot Bay to kick back enjoy a complimentary drink, while soaking up the relaxed atmosphere. After Marigot Bay, your driver will take you back to your north island hotel.
Inclusions for St Lucia Food, Rum And Heritage Tour
- Hotel/Port pickup and drop-off (North Island hotels only)
- Entrance fees
- Local taxes
- Professional guide
- Food samples
- Rum tasting
- Complimentary cocktail at Marigot Bay
Exclusions for St Lucia Food, Rum And Heritage Tour
- Gratuities (optional)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Children must be accompanied by an adult
Minimum drinking age is 18 years
Minimum numbers apply. There is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation if there are not enough passengers to meet requirements. In the event of this occurring, you will be offered an alternative or full refund. This tour requires a minimum of 4 persons to operate.
Due to uneven surfaces, this tour is not recommended for those with walking disabilities or using a wheelchair
Not wheelchair accessible
Not recommended for participants with back problems
Subject to favorable weather conditions. If canceled due to poor weather, you will be given the option of an alternative date or full refund
Passengers are advised to carry along the following: Cash, Sunscreen, Comfortable walking shoes and insect repellent
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.